Quarterly Informational Fair is April 30
LISBON -? Columbiana County Department of Job and Family Services will be hosting the Quarterly Informational Fair which is free and open to the public from 9 a.m.-noon on April 30.
The event will feature 29 county agencies, businesses and charities. It will be held at CCDJFS, 7989 Dickey Dr. Suite 2, Lisbon.
Scheduled participants sharing information are:
– Blossom Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
– Columbiana Co. General Health Dist- Environment
– Columbiana Co. General Health Dist- Nursing
– Columbiana Co Dept. of Job & Family Services
– Columbiana County Park District
– Columbiana County Senior Aide Program
– Community Action Agency of CC Head Start
– Community Action Agency of CC Health Centers
– Community Action Agency SSVF Program/Rentals/Shelter
– Community Hospice
– East Liverpool City Hospital-Senior Behavioral Health Services
– ExactCare Pharmacy
– Family and Community Services of CC
– Heartbeat of Columbiana County, Inc.
– Humane Society of Columbiana County
– Lifeline of Columbiana County
– ODJFS Veterans Rep-OHIO MEANS JOBS
– Ohio Attorney General Off of Youngstown- Ohio Valley Home Health Services
– One Stop (MCTA) Columbiana County
– Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities Agency OOD
– OSHIIP-Answers to your Medicare Questions
– Ozer Ministries Inc.
– Salem Area Visiting Nurses
– Social Security Admin of E. Liverpool
– The Way Station
– United Way Services of NCC
– US Dept of Veterans Affairs Health Admin VIST
– Windsor House Inc. @ Parkside Health Care Center