LISBON – In Columbiana County Municipal Court, Derek M. Blair, 23, Oak Street, Salem, was bound over to the county grand jury on a possession of drugs charge for four grams of cocaine reportedly found in his possession on Jan. 2. Additionally, Blair was fined $180 and had his license suspended for 180 days for possession of 12 grams of marijuana, drug paraphernalia and a seat belt violation.
-?Russell S. Woolman, 50, Industrial Park Road, Lisbon, was fined $600 and sentenced to three days in jail for resisting arrest, persistent disorderly conduct and two counts menacing. Charges of obstructing official business and open container were dismissed. Court documents state among other things Woolman threatened two Lisbon police officers by yelling “you’re going down… The only good cop is a dead cop.”
-?Tiffany G. Walls, 32, Pritchard Avenue, Lisbon, was fined $300, sentenced to 173 days in jail and had her license suspended for 180 days for domestic violence for slapping Bruce Conkle in the face and possession of a drug abuse instrument for a crack pipe found in her bra.
-?Shawn M. Peterson, 27, Carmel Achor Road, Rogers, was fined $250 and required 40 hours community service for driving under suspension.
-?Mark Wilson, 37, West Middletown Road, Columbiana, was fined $250 for driving under suspension.
-?Joshua J. McFarland, 20, Franklin Avenue, Salem, was fined $150 and required 40 hours community service for disorderly conduct for using profane language toward the nursing staff, disrupting the emergency room at the Salem Community Hospital and throwing his blood-soaked shirt in the face of a hospital supervisor on July 5.
-?Justin Martin, 30, Youngstown, was fined $150 and had his license suspended for 180 days for possession of marijuana.
-?Alex A. Bowlin, 19, Harrison Avenue, Salem, was fined $150 and had his license suspended for 180 days for drug paraphernalia.
-?Mariano M. Rincon, 26, Redlands, Calif., was fined $150 for unsafe vehicle amended from commercial speeding.
-?Raymond J. Nock, 52, Pittsburgh, Pa., was fined $150 for unsafe vehicle amended from speeding.
-?Troy G. Hightland, 27, West Pershing Street, Salem, was fined $130 for driving under FRA suspension and a seat belt violation.
-?Fredrick J. Lyda, 32, State Line Road, Petersburg, was fined $120 and required 30 hours community service for driving under FRA suspension and improper registration.
LISBON – In Columbiana County Municipal Court Tuesday, Aaron M. Pierson, 23, Academy Street, Salineville, was fined $250 and sentenced to 175 days in jail for theft for five cordless remote controllers concealed in his jacket at Wal-Mart in Salem on Jan. 2.
– Timothy L. Holloway, 29, Washington Street, Leetonia, 30 days of previously suspended jail reimposed for probation revocation on a previous conviction of disorderly conduct.
– Beau P. Hendricks, 38, Tippecanoe Road, Canfield, was fined $150 for speeding. A driving with a restriction citation was dismissed.
– Kasey J. Kirchner, 26, state Route 517, Lisbon, was fined $150 for speeding.
– Michael Anthony Zdranik III, 23, Darlington, Pa., was fined $125 for unsafe vehicle amended from speeding.
– Gregory F. Ellis, 59, North Jackson, was fined $100 for lighted lights required amended from use of unauthorized plates.
– Maurice A. Foster, 34, Garfield Heights, was fined $100 for two lights required. A drug paraphernalia charge was dismissed after the evidence – a scale, rolling papers, a white bucket and two cigarillos – was lost in the mail.
– A Feb. 28 pretrial was set for Tyler S. Foster, 19, State Line Road, East Palestine, charged with OVI first offense and failure to control.
– A March 5 pretrial was set for Caleb J. Watson, 36, Globe Street, East Liverpool, charged with driving under suspension and failure to control.
– A March 5 pretrial was set for Tammy L. Godwin, 48, South Ellsworth Avenue, Salem, charged with driving under suspension.
– A March 11 pretrial was set for Gregory S. Miller, 30, Pittsburgh, charged with driving under suspension.