– Scott A. Hoopes, 43, Canal Fulton, was westbound on U.S. Route 30 in West Township at 5:15 p.m. Tuesday in a pickup truck, while a semi truck driven by Doug H. Swartz, 47, Burgettstown, Pa., was eastbound. Hoopes reportedly went left of center and was struck by Swartz before continuing off the left side of the roadway. Neither driver was injured. Hoopes was cited with marked lanes.
– Patrick L. Myers, 35, East Canton, was eastbound on Cream Ridge Road in Madison Township at 2 p.m. Feb. 18 when he tried to turn his truck left onto state Route 7 northbound. Myers was struck by a southbound truck driven by Ronald K. Thrasher, 49, 18th Street Heights, Wellsville. Both drivers were listed with possible injuries. Myers was cited with failure to yield from a stop sign.
– Amber Sue Sonntog, 20, Water Street, Salineville, was cited with driving without reasonable control after she was driving southwest on state Route 164 in Wayne Township at 10:35 p.m. Tuesday and went off the west side of the road, striking an embankment. She was listed as having possible injuries.
– Nicholas A. Bertolucci, 32, Walker Road, Minerva, was southbound on Knox School Road in West Township at 11:55 p.m. Sunday when he failed to negotiate a curve to the left before reportedly driving off first the left then the right sides of the roadway. The SUV struck a tree and overturned. Bertolucci was not injured. He was cited with reasonable control, OVI, possession of drugs, drug paraphernalia and endangering children due to the uninjured 6- and 7-year-old passengers in the vehicle. Another passenger, Karla L. Harsh, 28, Walker Road, Minerva, was also uninjured.
– Austine Jacob Shafer, 16, Union Avenue Southeast, Minerva, was cited with driving without reasonable control after he was northbound on Lynchburg Road in West Township and went off the west side of the road striking several trees. He then came back onto the road and off the east side striking another tree. Shafer had minor injuries, but declined medical assistance.
– Richard A. Faloba, 43, of Lisbon, was cited for failure to control and driving under suspension after he went off the road and into a ditch on Sprucevale Road near Rogers in Middleton Township at 7 p.m. Friday. Faloba was hauling a propane cylinder that was thrown onto the roadway during the accident, and the cylinder was struck by a passing SUV driven by Gregory A. Lipp, 61, of Rogers.
– Betty M. Crabtree, 60, of Rogers, was cited for failure to yield after she turned into the path of a vehicle driven by Jack D. Grossman, 62, of New Castle, Pa., resulting in an accident. This occurred in Middleton Township on state Route 7 near state Route 154 at 5:30 p.m. Thursday.
– Daniel A. Persing, 51, of Niles, was cited for OVI and left of center after he struck a vehicle being operated by Kari R. Johann, 26 of Morristown, N.J. on U.S. Route 30 in Hanover Township at 10 a.m. Friday. Johann’s vehicle went off the road as she attempted to avoid Persing.
– Andrea D. Taylor, 19, of Rochester, Pa., was cited for failure to control after she wrecked while driving on Cameron Road in Madison Township at 11:14 p.m. Thursday. Taylor’s SUV went off the road into a ditch, rolling over and striking a utility pole. Neither Taylor nor her passenger, Jeremy L. Reese, 19, of Wellsville, were seriously injured.
– Kim L. Gross, 43, of East Palestine, was cited for assured cleared distance after she drove into the rear of a vehicle driven by Julie A. Swauger, 34, of Canfield, on state Route 14 in Unity Township at 5:22 p.m. Friday.
– Jodi L. Burford, 21, of Hanover Township, was cited for failure to control after she slid off the road and into a ditch while driving on Mardis Road in Hanover Township at 10:15 a.m. Friday.
– Brandon A. Betz, 28, of Kensington, was cited for failure to control after he drove off the road, striking a utility pole and guide wire on Rochester Road in West Township at 9:45 a.m. Friday.
– Travis J. Barr, 33, of Leetonia, was driving on Teegarden Road in Center Township at 4:55 p.m. Thursday when his side mirror clipped a parked tree-service truck while operator Chad F. Collins, 21, of Free Soil, Mich., was retrieving road signs.
– Kenneth A. Cochran, 69, of Wellsville, was cited for failure to control after he went off the road and struck a tree while driving on Fife Coal Road in Yellow Creek Township at 6:35 a.m. Wednesday. Cochran’s wife drove him to East Liverpool City Hospital to be examined.
– Anita L. Cusick, 71, of Hanoverton, was cited for failure to control after she crossed the center line and went into a ditch while driving on East Lake Road at Guilford Lake at 6:50 p.m. Wednesday. Cusick said she was trying to make a turn and misjudged the distance.
– Ty S. Garcia, 27, of Clarksburg, Tenn., was cited for assured cleared distance, which triggered a two-vehicle accident on state Route 172 in Center Township at 11 a.m. Feb. 9. Garcia and Clayton L. Riddle, 54, of Weston, W.Va., were driving semi-trucks to a drilling site on Teegarden Road, while Jennifer W. Swords, 41, of Lisbon, was driving the other direction in a SUV. Garcia was following Riddle when Riddle slowed to turn, and Garcia swerved and went off the road. Garcia’s semi careened off a guardrail and came back onto the road, causing Swords to go off the road to avoid a collision, with her SUV striking a guardrail.
– Gerald E. White, 52, of North Georgetown, was cited for failure to control after he lost control while stopping for traffic at the intersection of U.S. Route 30 and Watson Road in West Township at 10:37 a.m. Feb. 4. White went off the road and through the intersection, striking a stopped vehicle operated by Joel R. Vesta, 57, of Gilmer, Texas.
– Richard C. Brendlinger, 40, Bandy Road, Homeworth, was northbound on state Route 170 in Unity Township at 9:50 a.m. Feb. 7 and overturned in the road, slid off the left side and struck an embankment. He was cited for failure to control and taken to St. Elizabeth Hospital with incapacitating injuries.
– Kourtney D.I. Wright, 21, Alliance, was northbound on Mahoning Avenue in Knox Township at 1:25 a.m. Feb. 8 and went off the right side into a pipe. She was cited for failure to control, OVI and driving under suspension.
Anthony R. Dechiara, 26, Deland, Fla., was northbound on Main Street in Unity Township at 3:15 p.m. Feb. 9 and attempted to make a right turn onto Padgett Road and slid through the intersection and went off the north edge into a guardrail. He was cited for failure to control and taken to Salem Hospital with non-incapacitating injuries.
– Sara Jo Richardson, 25, U.S. 30 East Rochester, was westbound on U.S. 30 in West Township at 6:11 p.m. Monday and went off the right side into a tree and a yard. She was cited for failure to control.
– Brittany Hacker, 19, Jimtown Road, East Palestine, was westbound on state Route 14 in Unity Township at 4:25 p.m. Monday and reportedly swerved to avoid hitting another vehicle and drove into a ditch. She was cited for failure to control.
– Ashley M. Adams, 21, Winona Road, Salem, and Michael J. Perry, 20, Clover Road NE, Salineville, were southbound on state Route 9 in Hanover Township at 5:15 p.m. Monday and Perry slowed and came to a stop for a vehicle in front of him that was turning left and was struck from behind by Adams. She was cited for assured clear distance ahead.
– Casey J. Martin, 34, Desellem Road, Lisbon, was northbound on Elkton Road in Elkrun Township at 7:10 p.m. Sunday and went off the left side into an embankment and overturned. Martin was cited for failure to control.
– Brian T. Nichols, 34, Walnut Street, Leetonia, and Donnie J. Sauerwein, 53, Columbiana-Waterford Road, Columbiana, were eastbound on state Route 344 in Fairfield Township at 2:40 p.m. Monday and Nichols slowed to make a right turn into a private drive and was struck by Sauerwein. Sauerwein was cited for assured clear distance ahead.
– Janice S. Yanek, 59, West Pigeon Road, Salem, was northbound on state Route 45 in Lisbon at 8:37 p.m. Sunday and hit a deer.
– Possible charges remain pending for the Jan. 28 accident in which Kyle D. Thrasher, 32, Youngstown, was eastbound on state Route 517 in Elkrun Township at 9:41 a.m. and went left of center and struck Charity N. Robertshaw, 27, Youngstown, who was in the westbound lane. Thrasher was taken to St. Elizabeth Hospital with incapacitating injuries and remains in their care. Robertshaw was taken to St. Elizabeth Hospital with non-incapacitating injuries and was later released.
– Charles Collins III, 19, Creek Road, New Waterford, was cited with failure to control after wrecking Monday on Salem Grange Road at state Route 558 in Salem Township. The accident knocked out power to about 1,500 Ohio Edison customers. He was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
– Barbara J. Bussard, 49, state Route 154, Lisbon, was southbound on state Route 154 in Elkrun Township at 2:30 p.m. Saturday and went off the left side into an embankment. She was cited for failure to control and taken to St. Elizabeth Hospital with non-incapacitating injuries. A passenger, Nathan Bussard, 21, same address, and Jaden Wilson, 7, Garfield Avenue, East Palestine, were taken to Akron Children’s Hospital with non-incapacitating injuries.
– Michael Allen Ogden, 22, Chester, W.Va., was northwestbound on state Route 30 in Yellow Creek Township at 11 a.m. Friday and went off the right side and struck a guardrail. He was cited for failure to control and OVI and taken to East Liverpool Hospital with non-incapacitating injuries. A passenger, Stephanie L. Salerno, 20, New Cumberland, W.Va., was taken to East Liverpool Hospital with non-incapacitating injuries.
– Ashley Ann Erb, 24, Bricker Farms Lane, Salem, was stopped northbound on state Route 45 in Center Township at 5:50 p.m. Friday and Kyle Z. Temple, 19, North Market Street, Lisbon, was northbound on state Route 45 and struck Erb’s vehicle from behind. Temple was cited for assured clear distance ahead.
– Lester Z. Renz, 59, Alliance, was eastbound on U.S. 62 in Knox Township at 6 p.m. Friday and hit a deer.
– James G. Crouser, 55, Canton, was westbound on state Route 172 in Hanover Township at 2:27 p.m. Saturday and went left of center off the left side and hit a cable box and a culvert. He was cited for failure to control and expired tags.
– Dorothy M. Hlinka, 74, Canfield, was southbound on Lisbon Road in Salem Township at 3 p.m. Saturday and David L. Coleman, 60, state Route 45, Salem, was northbound on Lisbon Road and Hlinka went left of center and struck Coleman’s vehicle. Hlinka was cited for failure to control.
– Layla S. Moore, 21, Canfield, was eastbound on Butcher Road in Salem Township at 7:36 p.m. Saturday and went left of center into a ditch. She was cited for failure to control.
– Garrett G. Golladay, 22, state Route 30, Kensington, was southbound on state Route 9 in Butler Township at 1:30 a.m. Saturday and went left of center off the road and hit a sign and then came back onto the road. He was cited for failure to control and OVI.
– Kimberly D. Walker, 43, state Route 45, Lisbon, was southbound on state Route 45 in Madison Township at 4 p.m. Saturday and slid on ice into a tree.
– Justin E. Houle, 28, Grant Street, New Waterford, was northbound on Columbiana-Waterford Road in Fairfield Township at noon Jan. 25 and went off the right side into a ditch. He was cited for failure to control.