– An unknown motorist slid off the road and bounced off a stone wall on U.S. Route 30 in Kensington and then left the scene at 12:30 p.m. March 10. Witnesses described the vehicle as a white Dodge Ram pickup truck.
– Bobbi J. Wilson, 43, of Beloit, was cited for driving left of center after she went left of center while driving on state Route 45 in Salem Township and striking a vehicle driven by Sandra K. Blystone, 60, of Salem. The accident occurred at 7:10 a.m. Wednesday and resulted in Wilson being taken to the hospital by ambulance and Blystone by her husband. The report noted there were icy road conditions at the time.
– Rosa L. Saucedo, 18, of Alliance, was cited for failure to control after she went off the road while driving on Bowman Road in Knox Township and then overcorrected, causing her Ford Explorer to overturn. The accident occurred at 8:54 p.m. Tuesday, and Saucedo was taken to the hospital, along with her passengers: Nichole M. Phillips, 28, of East Rochester; Ricardo E. Saucedo, 21, of Alliance; and Michele Shaw, 30, of Homeworth.
– David D. Crooms, 46, of Hammondsville, was cited for assured cleared distance after he drove into the rear of a vehicle driven by Paul J. Burroughs, 68, of Salineville, who was slowing to turn. The accident occurred on state Route 39 in Washington Township at 4:05 p.m. Tuesday.
– Zachary J. Frenger, 16, of Leetonia, was taken to St. Elizabeth Medical Center after striking a utility pole and overturning in his vehicle while driving on Fairfield School Road in Fairfield Township at 7:45 a.m. Thursday. The report noted there were snowy road conditions at the time.
– Valerie J. Dattilio, 23, of Columbiana, was cited for failure to control after she went off the road and overturned while driving on Cherry Fork Road in Fairfield Township at 6:40 p.m. Thursday.
– Ann M. Bonetti, 42, of Darlington, Pa., went off the road and into a ditch while driving state Route 14 in Unity Township at 10:15 p.m. March 10. Bonetti was gone by the time troopers arrived but she showed up at the patrol barracks on Saturday to report she wrecked while swerving to miss a deer. She was cited for failure to control.
– An accident involving drivers Nicole C. Halverstadt, 17, of Leetonia, and Jaclyn A. Coker, 21, of Lisbon, occurred on Miller Road in Salem Township at 7:40 a.m. Saturday. Halverstadt said Coker went left of center, causing her to take evasive action and end up going off the road, striking a plastic post and rock. Due to conflicting accounts, no citations were issued.
– Julie M. Burt, 33, of Columbiana, was cited for failure to control after striking a cement barrier and rolling her vehicle over while driving on Fairfield School Road in Fairfield Township at 3:52 p.m. Tuesday.
– Sara J. Henceworth, 28, of Lisbon, was cited for failure to control after going off the road and striking a ditch was driving on Depot Road in Salem Township at 5:07 p.m. Saturday.
– James R. Booher Jr., 56, of Lisbon, struck a deer while driving on Steubenville Pike in Wayne Township at 8:24 p.m. Thursday.