– The fire department responded to an alarm at Sunrise Homes at 3 a.m. Monday, but it was found to be due to a faulty alarm in one of the wings.
– The fire department was called to the Twin Oaks Trailer Park, state Route 45, to help lift a resident at 4 p.m. Saturday.
– The fire department responded to a report of smoke coming from an apartment at the Rose Drive apartments at 7:27 p.m. Wednesday. An elderly resident had burned up the pan she was using to cook noodles, and there was no damage other than the smoke.
– The fire department responded to a report of a grass fire on Sell Road at 1:31 p.m. Tuesday. It turned out the property owner was burning a small brush pile that was under control and was told to extinguish it.