– Police responded to the area of state Route 14 and the railroad underpass at 6:37 p.m. Thursday where a truck had reportedly struck the bridge. It was outside the township but officers checked the 14F and state Route 14 at the underpass with negative contact.
– Police responded to the area of Georgetown Road and Elberon Avenue at 6:25 p.m. Thursday for a report of shots being fired and determined the noise was coming from a nearby business.
– At 6:46 p.m. Thursday, police responded to a report of a disabled vehicle in the 1800 block of Depot Road and made contact with a driver who had run out of gas and had walked to a nearby neighbor for assistance.
– A resident in the 600 block of West Pidgeon Road advised police at 4:26 p.m. Thursday of receiving a package she did not order. A report was made.
– Police responded to the 400 block of Benton Road at 4:09 p.m. Thursday fro a report of a man making obscene gestures towards motorists. Police were unable to locate him.
– At 3:11 p.m. Thursday, police responded to the area of U.S. 62 eastbound for a red truck reportedly driving in a reckless manner but were unable to locate it.
– Police received a report of a vehicle operating in a reckless manner at 11:20 a.m. Friday coming into the city on South Lincoln Avenue but were unable to locate it.
– At 6:08 a.m. Friday a man brought a woman’s driver’s license into the station that was located on Walnut Street. It was placed in the lost and found.
– Police received a complaint on station at 4:20 p.m. Thursday regarding a male juvenile who was unruly, left the residence and would not return. The complainant said it was ongoing and getting worse.
– Police responded to the Sharp Avenue and Arch Street intersection at 11:53 p.m. Thursday for a report of an assault but were unable to locate anyone.
– A complainant from a residence in the 1600 block of Southeast Boulevard advised police at 6 p.m. Thursday that someone claimed an unknown amount of money had been taken from their room.
– Police attempted to serve an outstanding warrant on a person at their place of employment in the 2900 block of East State Street at 6:39 p.m. Thursday but they were off for the day.
– A complainant was on station at 8:30 p.m. Thursday advising that her key wouldn’t work in her apartment in the 200 block of East 4th Street. She lived with her mother who left for the evening and wouldn’t answer her phone and the complainant was advised of the options.
– Police responded to the 1400 block of East Pershing Street at 9:28 p.m. Thursday where the complainant advised her neighbor intentionally cut down her raspberry bushes. The complainant wanted it documented.
– Police received a call from a complainant at 1:21 p.m. Thursday advising her purse was somehow taken away while shopping in the 2800 block of East State Street a while ago. The complainant needed a report for a new military identification to be issued.
– At 11:53 a.m Thursday, police responded to the 100 block of Highland Avenue where a man was on the floor in his residence and was transported to the hospital.
– Police responded to the South Lundy Avenue and Aetna Street area at 9:45 a.m. Thursday for a report of a man walking his dog and kicking it. Police were unable to locate the person.
– A warning letter was sent Thursday to Mark Steeb about high weeds on his property on South Elm Street.
– A warning letter was sent Thursday to Karen Crouse about high weeds on her property on County Line Road.
– Police received a call about an employee at Envelope One threatening to kill himself with a 9 mm handgun at 7:16 a.m. Thursday. A witness last saw the man heading north.
– R Pizza reported Thursday a customer ordered a pizza but did not pay for it. They were advised this was a civil matter.
– Police received a call about a Salem High School student who left school at 10:47 a.m. Thursday and may be heading to Columbiana.
– A North Bayshore Drive man called at 12:40 p.m. Thursday reported his neighbor was staring at his daughter as she was pulling out of the garage.
-A resident called at 5:16 p.m. Thursday in regard to a neighbor dispute.
-A woman reported locking her keys in her vehicle while at Firestone park at 7:49 p.m. Thursday.
– A man reported locking his keys in his car at the Tic Toc at 7:51 p.m. Thursday.
– Police were called to a home on state Route 14 at 9:31 p.m. Thursday and the officer was asked to remove a woman from the premises.
-A West Lincoln Way woman reported Thursday being harassed via Facebook by her ex-husband’s girlfriend.
– Steven M. Gruden, 27, of Lisbon, was cited for failing to stop an assured cleared distance after he drove into the rear of a vehicle operated by Raymond E. Daniels, 50, of Lisbon, on state Route 154 at 4:24 p.m. Thursday.
– A caller reported a domestic dispute was occurring on Pine Street Extension at 5:40 p.m. Thursday.