– Michael A. Cochran, 49, Sunset Drive, Lisbon, was westbound on U.S. 30 in Center Township at midnight Sunday and fell asleep and drifted off the left side into a guardrail. He was cited for failure to control and driving under suspension and taken to Salem Hospital with non-incapacitating injuries.
– Wendi R. Hunley, 36, St. Clair Avenue, East Liverpool, was northbound on state Route 164 in Wayne Township at 11:32 p.m. May 17 and went off the right side into an embankment and overturned. She was cited for failure to control.
– Kenneth J. Kren, 59, state Route 164, Lisbon, and Larissa M. Giles, 30, Boyd Road, Wellsville, were northbound on state Route 164 in Center Township at 8:20 p.m. Saturday and Kren was making a left turn into a private drive and was struck by Giles. Giles was cited for assured clear distance.
– Erwin Bohon, 80, Stow, was eastbound on U.S. 30 in Madison Township at 12:26 p.m. Friday and went off the left side into a median barrier. Bohon was cited for failure to control.
– Charles M. Briggs, 49, Akron, was working in a construction zone at 4 p.m. in West Township and Shirley L. Warner, 61, Union Avenue Southeast, Minerva, was stopped facing westbound on U.S. 30 at the construction zone and Jacob Daniel Stryffeler, 17, Murray Avenue, Minerva, was also westbound and struck Warner’s vehicle. Warner then struck Briggs’ vehicle. Stryffeler was cited for assured clear distance and Briggs and Warner were taken to Aultman Hospital with non-incapacitating injuries.
– Zachary M. Peterson, 18, West Martin Street, East Palestine, was westbound on state Route 14 in Unity Township at 11 p.m. Monday and went off the left side into an embankment and overturned. He was cited for failure to control.
– Anthony Desmond Shaw, 43, Clinton, Pa., was stopped at a traffic light westbound on Hadley Road in Unity Township at 7 a.m. Tuesday and was struck from behind by Dilsod Kodirov, 43, Youngstown. Kodirov was cited for assured clear distance.
– Johnathan E. Peterson, 19, Cameron Road, Wellsville, was westbound on Cameron Road in Madison Township at 4:10 p.m. Friday and went off the right side into a fence and a culvert. He was cited for failure to control.
– Dakota S. Mccluskey, 21, East Main Street, Salineville, was eastbound on state Route 518 in Madison Township at 4 a.m. Saturday and went left of center into a tree and embankment and overturned. Mccluskey was cited for OVI, driving under suspension and failure to control.
– Robert J. Tomlinson, 42, Ontario, Canada, was northbound on state Route 11 in Madison Township at 3:15 p.m. May 22 and went off the right side into a guardrail, an embankment and several trees. He was cited for failure to control and taken to East Liverpool Hospital with non-incapacitating injuries.
– Heather M. Leaf, 36, Knox School Road, Homeworth, was eastbound in the westbound lane of Georgetown Road in Knox Township at 7:40 p.m. May 20 and Steven D. Palmer, 44, Massillon was westbound on a motorcycle and went off the right side into a ditch to avoid a collision with Leaf’s vehicle. He and his passenger, Julie Palmer, 44, Massillon, were ejected from the motorcycle and taken to Aultman Hospital with non-incapacitating injuries. Leaf was cited for lanes of travel.
– Carl J. Hunter, 26, of East Palestine, was cited for OVI, having an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle, and failure to control after he wrecked and overturned while driving his SUV on Hunston Road in Unity Township at 11:26 p.m. Friday.
-A car belonging to Charity Norris of Leetonia was found wrecked on Teegarden Road in Hanover Township at 11 a.m. Friday. The car had struck a phone box, wire fence and fence posts, but the driver left the scene. Norris called the patrol and denied driving the vehicle at that time, and there was no evidence to prove otherwise.
– Teresa M. Curfman, 55, of Smithville, was charged with failing to stop an assured cleared distance after she drove into the rear of a vehicle operated by Joyce K. Kitzmiller, 73, of Alliance, on U.S. Route 62 in Butler Township at 12:30 p.m. Saturday.
– Cordell B. Everly, 17, of Leetonia, was cited for failure to yield from a stop sign at the intersection of state Route 344 and Lisbon Road in Salem Township, resulting in an accident with another vehicle, driven by Karen A. Zapko, 58, of Youngstown. The accident occurred at 1:48 p.m. May 13, and Everly was driving a pickup pulling a trailer.
– Paul A. Smith, 18, of Negley, was cited for failure to control after he drove off the road into a ditch and striking a road sign on Sprucevale Road in Middleton Township at 11:30 a.m. Saturday.
– Brandon M. Berringer, 19, of North Benton, was cited for failure to control after he went off the road into a ditch and knocked over two mail boxes while driving on Rochester Road in Knox Township at 5:55 a.m. May 16. Berringer said he swerved to miss a deer, but there was no evidence of a deer.
– Ashley L. Reid, 28, of Steubenville, was cited for OVI and failure to control after she struck a cement divider and drove into a ditch while driving on state Route 7 in Yellow Creek Township. Reid told the trooper her car had hydroplaned while she was on her way home from a concert, but the trooper noted the road was dry.
– Lawrence J. Lampman Jr., 50, of Newfane, N.Y., was cited for failure to control after he lost control and his semi-truck’s load shifted, overturning the vehicle and spilling the load on U.S. Route 30 in Hanover Township at 10:48 a.m. May 13. Lampman was hauling shredded tires.
– A trooper found a car belonging to Aaron C. Tucker in a ditch at the intersection of Duncan Avenue and Cornell Street in Liverpool Township at 12:07 a.m. May 11. A witness reported seeing the male driver run away from the accident. Tucker, of Stookesberry Road, Lisbon, showed up at the patrol barracks two days later to report his car had been stolen from his business after he left the keys in vehicle.
– Robert R. Vladich, 32, Slovan, Pa., was northbound on state Route 7 at 4 p.m. Friday and Janet L. Heller, 78, Morris Road, Lisbon, failed to yield from a private drive and was struck by Vladich. No citations were issued.
– Frank Milhoan, 58, U.S. Route 30, Lisbon, was cited for failure to control after he drove into the rear of a vehicle operated by Jennifer Grich, 22, of Poland, who was stopped in traffic on state Route 45 in Perry Township at 11:55 a.m. Thursday.
– Robin Albrecht, 59, South 12th Street, Homeworth, was cited for failure to control after she struck a mail box and telephone pole on Buck Road in Knox Township at 2 p.m. May 3.
– Joshua Wickersham, 26, North View Lane, Lisbon, was cited for failure to stop an assured cleared distance after he went off the road to avoid a vehicle stopped for a school bus in front of him on Depot Road in Butler Township at 3:50 p.m. May 2.
– Travis S. Miller, 19, Laredo Road, Negley, was cited for failure to control and possessing drug paraphernalia after he wrecked his pickup while driving on Sprucevale Road in Middleton Township at 10:55 p.m. May 1. Miller reportedly went off the road, striking a ditch and a utility pole, totaling his truck in the process. Miller and his passenger Marki Souders, 19, Fairfield School Road, Columbiana, were both taken to Allegheny Hospital in Pittsburgh. Neither were wearing seatbelts.
– Alec Allison, 26, Township Line Road, Wellsville, was cited for failure to yield Wednesday after he reportedly tried to turn his pickup left while westbound on state Route 558 onto state Route 7, in the path of an eastbound vehicle and was struck. The other vehicle, a beige Chevy Tahoe, left the scene with the driver unidentified. Allison’s passenger, John Perchinski, 22, Rogers, was transported to St. Elizabeth Medical Center by New Waterford EMS. Allison was not injured.
– Ryan S. Turner, 24, Petersburg, was southbound on Adams Road Tuesday when his vehicle reportedly went off the road, striking a fence and coming to rest in a creek. Troopers reported finding the abandoned vehicle and locating Turner, who said he had been having mechanical problems with it. He was cited for unsafe vehicle and failure to reinstate his license.
– Brandi Hunt, 17, state Route 45, Lisbon, and Thomas J. Roush, 74, Hull Road, Salineville, were both westbound on state Route 39 Tuesday when Roush reportedly went to pass Hunt just as she turned left into a private drive, causing a collision. Roush was cited for improper passing.
– While northbound on state Route 9 Monday, Tyler Eichler, 17, McCracken Road, Salem, reportedly drove off the right side, causing his vehicle to strike a tree. His passenger, Justin Lake, 16, Depot Road, Salem, was transported to Salem Community Hospital by Hanoverton ambulance. Eichler was cited for failure to control.
– Samuel Giordano, 83, May Street, East Liverpool, was southbound on state Route 7 when a vehicle in front of him slowed and he drove off the right side to avoid a collision, striking a concrete barrier. His vehicle then went across both southbound lanes, striking a concrete barrier on the left side. He was transported by Lifeteam ambulance to East Liverpool City Hospital.
– James Booher, 56, state Route 518, Lisbon, was southwestbound on Seigler Road in Wayne Township at 2 p.m. Saturday and went off the right side into a tree and overturned. He was cited for failure to control.
– Andrew H. Bauman, 36, Canterbury Lane, Salem, and Jason F. Thompson, 30, Conser Drive, Salem, were northbound on state Route 45 in Salem at 3:23 p.m. Friday and Thompson stopped waiting to turn left onto Salem Grange Road and was struck by Bauman. Bauman was cited for assured clear distance.
– David Bass, 45, East Canton, was eastbound on U.S. 30 in West Township at 11:46 a.m. April 26 and Robert Piecynski, 22, Carrollton, was northbound on Lynchburg Road and ran a stop sign and was struck by Bass. Both vehicles then went off northeast corner of the intersection and Piecynski struck a large rock and a utility pole. He was cited for fight of way.
– John Herman, 72, Hostetter Road, Hanoverton, was eastbound on Georgetown Road in Knox Township at 1:45 p.m. April 25 and swerved to miss a dog and went off the right side into a guardrail and a swamp. He was cited for failure to control.