LISBON – In Columbiana County Municipal Court Randy A. Savors, 35, Harvey Avenue, East Liverpool, was bound over to the Columbiana County Common Pleas Court grand jury on an aggravated robbery charge for allegedly pulling a hunting knife on a Tri-State cab driver in Wellsville, taking his money and car keys. Additionally, Savors was bound over on charges of failure to notify about a residence address change and periodic verification of current residence required.
David M. Weikart, 42, Canfield, was fined $1,150, had his license suspended for 12 months and was sentenced to 15 days in jail for OVI first offense and driving under OVI suspension. A prohibited U-turn violation was dismissed.
Shawn C. Polen, 32, Sanor Road, Hanoverton, was fined $700, sentenced to three days in school and three days in jail and had his license suspended for 180 days for OVI first offense and a one way street violation. An open container citation was dismissed.
David A. Deville, 51, Greenville, S.C., was fined $575, had his license suspended for 180 days and was sentenced to three days in driving school for OVI first offense and marked lanes.
Matthew J. Walko, Yeager Drive, Wellsville, was fined $280, had his license suspended for six months, was sentenced to three days in jail and required 10 hours community service for a seat belt violation and reckless operation amended from OVI first offense. A failure to control citation was dismissed.
Paul W. Meyerski, 52, Bloomfield, N.J., was fined $275 and required 25 hours community service for driving under suspension and tail lights violation.
Alexander Morris, 19, Stagecoach Road, East Liverpool, was fined $250, required 80 hours community service and sentenced to one day in jail for two counts of underage consumption.
Jeremie M. Lanfried, 29, Michigan Avenue, East Liverpool, was fined $275 and required 25 hours community service for driving under suspension and a traffic signal violation.
Corey A. Snay, 19, South Union Avenue, Salem, was fined $200 and required 30 hours community service for underage consumption.
Jeffrey S. Seybert II, 29, Berlin Center, was fined $150 and required 10 hours community service for passing bad checks to Knight’s Auto Repair last July for $662.
Victor M. Gonzales, 41, High Street, Leetonia, was fined $150 and credited with three days served in jail for persistent disorderly conduct amended from domestic violence for punching a teenage son in the face in March
A July 30 pretrial was set for Mark C. Post, 42, U.S. Route 62, Salem, charged with theft for allegedly taking a GPS from a truck he was driving on March 1 while filling in for an ill co-worker.
A July 30 pretrial was set for Ashley N. Ingledue, 29, Continental Drive, Salem, cited with use of an unauthorized plate.
An Aug. 13 pretrial was set for Joseph C. Dominic, 25, East Texas Avenue, Sebring, cited with OVI second offense and speeding.
LISBON – In Columbiana County Municipal Court on Thursday, Christopher L. Morlan, 28, East Chestnut Street, Lisbon, was fined $200 for no license and no motorcycle endorsement.
– Thomas L. Peterson, 48, St. Jacobs-Logtown Road, Leetonia, was fined $150, credited with one day in jail served and required 30 hours community service for criminal trespassing for being at Applegrove apartments.
– Darrell Bethards, 55, Foundry Hill Road, Hanoverton, was fined $130 for no license and failure to control. A hit skip citation was dismissed.
– Melissa A. Tamalonis, 20, Hookstown, Pa., was fined $100 for no license, amended from driving under suspension.
– A June 17 pretrial was set for Joshualee B. Hackney, 33, last known address 18th Street, Wellsville, charged with domestic violence for allegedly striking Jodi Joy, the mother of his children, in the eye on June 7.
– A June 20 pretrial was set for Stephen T. Vishak, 19, state Route 518, Lisbon, cited with violating a temporary protection order and obstructing official business for allegedly being in the vicinity of Tabatha Ingledue on Wednesday and then giving police a false name to hide the violation.
– A June 20 pretrial was set for Walter P. Whaley, Hillview Drive, Hanoverton, charged with domestic violence for allegedly threatening to beat Della Reed on April 16.
– A June 25 pretrial was set for Billy S. Brown, 51, Endley Road, Lisbon, charged with disorderly conduct and criminal trespassing for allegedly coming uninvited onto the porch of another Endley Road home while he was intoxicated, grabbing the foot of a 17-year-old girl, making lewd comments toward her and refusing to leave the home even after deputies requested he do so.
– A June 25 pretrial was set for Devin Justin Waugh, 23, Derr Avenue, Beloit, cited with OVI first offense, driving under OVI suspension and lighted lights required.
– A June 25 pretrial was set for Cheryl A. Polito, 50, Dallas, Texas, cited with speeding.
– A June 27 pretrial was set for Richard A. Monigold II, 33, Salineville Road West, Salineville, charged with domestic violence for allegedly assaulting Rachael Monigold on Wednesday.
– A June 27 court trial was set for Brandon W. Garner, 22, West Pine Lake Road, Salem, charged with drug abuse for allegedly possessing a small, plastic container of marijuana on Feb. 26.
– A June 27 pretrial was set for Christopher D. Craft, 19, Maple Avenue, Wellsville, charged with receiving stolen property for allegedly having a stolen shotgun in his possession in November 2012.
– A July 9 pretrial was set for Elliot D. Crank, 18, North Ellsworth Avenue, Salem, cited with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and underage consumption. Court documents allege Crank wrecked his grandfather’s truck on Wednesday.
– A July 11 pretrial was set for Brandy M. Bratt, 22, state Route 7, Lisbon, charged with domestic violence for allegedly attacking and punching her live-in boyfriend, Cory Pruden, then proceeding to destroy the house by breaking out the kitchen window and breaking his flat screen television.
– A July 25 pretrial was set for Timothy R. Crowe, 25, Wilbert Avenue, East Liverpool, cited with driving under a 12-point suspension, failure to display a valid sticker, unsafe vehicle and two counts of failure to yield from a private drive.