– Daniel T. Engle, 38, Baltimore, Maryland, pulled from a private lot on the shoulder of U.S. 62 in Knox Township at 11:35 a.m. July 5 and was stopped eastbound for traffic and Jamie L. Lutsch, 26, Beloit, pulled from the same private lot onto the shoulder and struck his vehicle. She was cited for improper starting and backing.
– Michael S. Pits, 21, Summitville, was westbound on state Route 518 in Wayne Township at 1 a.m. June 29 and went off the right side into a ditch. He was cited for failure to control and OVI.
– Billy E. Smith, 43, Texarkana, Ark., was southbound on state Route 7 in Fairfield Township at 8:57 a.m. Tuesday and was turning right onto state Route 558 when the load he was carrying struck a utility pole. He was cited for failure to control.
– Rebeckah Elaine Phillis, 17, state Route 518, Lisbon, was eastbound on state Route 518 in Madison Township at 6:45 a.m. Wednesday and lost control and slid off the left side into an embankment. She was cited for failure to control.
– Hugh Allen Miller, 23, Alderlick Road, Salineville, was westbound on Alderlick Road in Wayne Township at 3 a.m. Saturday and went off the south side, lost control and went off the north side into a ditch, overturned and hit fence posts, a tree and came to rest on top of a fence post. He was taken to East Liverpool Hospital with non-incapacitating injuries.
– Amanda N. Ringer, 16, South Bailey Road, North Jackson, was eastbound on Middleton Road in Fairfield Township at 6 p.m. Tuesday and another vehicle was stopped at the Kirk Road intersection and then turned in front of her vehicle. Ringer attempted to avoid the vehicle and went off the road into a ditch and a field and the other vehicle continued on.
– Rex A. Billiter, 19, Alliance, was northbound on South Mahoning Avenue in Knox Township at 9:10 p.m. Sunday and was struck by a falling tree.
– Jay Thomas Troyer, 20, Gavers Road, Hanoverton, was northbound on state Route 9 in Butler Township at midnight Saturday and went off the east side into a ditch, telephone post and a culvert. He was cited for failure to control and OVI.
– Chelsea E. Mapel, 21, Tunnel Hill Road, Hanoverton, was westbound on U.S. 62 in Smith Township, Mahoning County at 10:10 p.m. Monday and Carol L. Cobbs, 64, Knox School Road, Alliance, was southbound at the Johnson Road intersection and went through without stopping and was struck by Mapel. Cobbs was cited for signal lights and she and Mapel were taken to Alliance Hospital with non-incapacitating injuries.
– Debra L. Moore, 53, of Lisbon, was driving on state Route 11 in Elkrun Township when her car hood became unlatched and flew backwards, cracking the windshield. This occurred at 11:10 p.m. June 29.
– Elmer D. Monks, 27, of Richlands, N.C., struck a deer while driving on state Route 11 in Fairfield Township at 9:25 p.m. June 29.
– Catherine E. Price, 33, of Canal Winchester, was cited for failure to yield after she pulled from a stop sign in Lisbon and struck a pickup truck driven by James A. Byers, 47, of Youngstown. The accident occurred at the intersection of West Washington and South Beaver at 1:30 p.m. June 29, with the impact pushing Byers’ truck into a fire hydrant and throwing an ATV from the truck bed.
– Kristopher S. Alspaugh, 22, of Alliance, was driving on state Route 172 in Hanover Township when he lost control on a curve and started to go off the road. Alspaugh overcorrected, however, and struck an SUV going the other way driven by Dustin C. Kober, 17, of Salem. The accident occurred at 9:50 a.m. June 29 and sent both drivers to area hospitals.
– Charlene C. Wilson, 40, of East Liverpool, was stopped on state Route 7 in Middleton Township to turn into a driveway when her van was struck in the rear by a car driven by Marissa N. Flicker, 18, of New Bedford, Pa., who was cited for assured cleared distance. The accident occurred at 12:20 p.m. June 27.
– Lloyd T. Campbell, 64, of Kensington, was driving on U.S. Route 30 in Hanover Township at 6:30 a.m. June 27 when he went off the road, striking a ditch and grazing a utility pole. Campbell was cited for failure to control.
– A vehicle registered to Renee Lamp of Summitville struck a guardrail after the driver failed to make the turn onto Oak Grove Road from state Route 39 in Washington Township at 11:12 p.m. June 26. The driver fled the scene, and the passengers said they only knew her as Justina and claimed to have just met her.
– Zacary M. Bowman, 35, of Massillon, was slowing to turn from state Route 172 onto Teegarden Road in Hanover Township at 3:35 p.m. June 25 when his pickup truck was struck in the rear by a truck driven by Daniel S. Moore, 36, of Salem, who was cited for assured cleared distance.
– Laura L. Kotsch, 41, of Rogers, was turning onto Riffle Road from state Route 7 in Middleton Township when her SUV was struck in the rear by a car driven by Patty M. Schuster, 20, of North Lima, who was cited for assured cleared distance. The accident occurred at 3 p.m. June 26. Schuster said she was searching for her glasses when the accident occurred.
– Casey M. Griffith, 19, of Summitville, was driving on state Route 518 in Franklin Township when he fell sleep and his car went off the road, striking a culvert and rolling over before coming to rest in an upright position. The accident occurred at 8:40 a.m. June 25. Griffith suffered minor injuries but declined medical treatment.
– Dale A. Barnhart, 76, of Wellsville, was cited with a marked lane violation after he clipped an SUV driven by Jason E. Gray, 31, of East Liverpool, while trying to squeeze in front of Gray on state Route 7 in Yellow Creek Township. Barnhart was coming up on a semi-trailer in his lane when he began to go around Gray, who was in the left lane.
– Frederick A. Hobbs, 59, of Alliance, struck a deer while driving on state Route 14 in Unity Township at 12:30 a.m. June 23.
– Victor L. Jasenec, 57, of Negley, was driving on Carmel Achor Road in Middleton Township at 11:46 p.m. June 20 when a car coming the other direction went left of center, striking Jasenec’s pickup truck and trailer. The car ended up in a ditch but the driver fled. A person who heard the crash and drove to the scene on his ATV reportedly identified the driver as Ronald P. Sluss Jr., 33, of Lisbon, whom he knows. The accident remains under investigation.
– Rebecca L. Culbertson, 26, of Columbiana, was cited for driving left of center after she struck another van coming the other direction on state Route 14 in Unity Township at 8:45 a.m. June 29. The driver of the other van was Michael C. Shaw, 38, of New Waterford, who also went off the road. Both drivers were taken to area hospitals.
-Roger L. Shook, 66, of Leetonia, was cited for failure to control after he went off the road, striking a ditch and utility pole, while driving an SUV on Rochester Road in Knox Township at 1 p.m. Tuesday.
– Philip A. Stellema, 21, of Mechanicstown, was cited for failure to yield from a stop a sign after he pulled his pickup truck into the path of a car driven by Frank F. Kestner, 52, of East Liverpool, striking Kestner’s vehicle. The accident occurred at the intersection of U.S. Route 30 and state Route 45 near West Point at 5:10 p.m. Monday.
– Roxanne N. Phillips, 18, of Lisbon, was cited for assured cleared distance after she drove into the rear of stopped car driver by Daniel L. Biddle, 30, of Salem, on Depot Road in Butler Township at 9:36 p.m. Monday. Biddle had stopped for a highway patrol cruiser that was stopped ahead of him while arresting a motorist for OVI.
– Jonathan W. Schau, 26, of Belmont, was cited for failure to control after he went off the road in his van and struck a utility pole guide wire on U.S. Route 30 in Center Township at 1:34 p.m. Monday.
– An unknown motorist struck a sign, sign posts and a concrete driveway while going through a yard off Columbiana-Lisbon Road in Fairfield Township about 2 a.m. Monday. The motorist fled the scene, but the trooper was able to determine the vehicle was a Volkswagen by the parts found at the scene.
– Brooke M. Marrie, 19, of Lowellville, was cited for failure to control after she lost control on a bend and slid into a guardrail while driving on state Route 170 in Unity Township at 11:38 a.m. Monday.