– Firefighters were called at 1:53 a.m. Thursday to the 1200 block of North Ellsworth Avenue for an alarm sounding and learned there was an alarm system malfunction.
– Firefighters responded at 10:09 p.m. Wednesday to the Side Door bar on South Broadway Avenue for a complaint of arcing electrical wires. They found an extension cord running under a locked door of the building next to the business and removed the extension cord.
– A caller reported at 6:33 a.m. Friday that workers at Reilly Stadium were burning debris and that it was polluting the air. The caller was advised that it is not illegal to burn construction debris if the wood is clean. Firefighters responded to the area but did not find any evidence of burning.