COMMON PLEAS COURT
Home Savings vs. Randy and Jennifer Brown, et al., foreclosure sought for property on Hunter Camp Road, East Liverpool.
Nationstar Mortgage LLC vs. Travis and Mary Whipkey, et al., foreclosure sought for property on Pancake Clarkson Road, Rogers.
Karen L. Hartman, New Springfield, and James E. Hartman, Negley, dissolution sought.
Ronald E. Beach Jr., New Waterford, vs. Heidi A. Beach, Niles, divorce sought.
Jerry B. Norman, Lisbon, and Emma L. Norman, Lisbon, dissolution sought.
BAC Home Loans vs. Craig A. Buchanan, et al., sheriff’s sale canceled.
MidFirst Bank vs. Betty E. Davis, et al., sheriff ordered to begin eviction proceedings.
Huntington National Bank vs. Stephen A. Dobbs, et al, sheriff’s sale canceled.
Bruce C. Rogers, Salem, vs. Molly K. Rogers, Columbiana, divorce granted.
Susan Robles, Salem, vs. George C. Robles, address unknown, divorce granted.
Christina Culler, East Palestine, vs. Andrew Culler, East Palestine, dissolution granted.
Chowder Gas Storage Facility LLC vs. Ohio Buckeye Energy vs. the East Ohio Gas Co., case settled.
Michael G. Shepherd, 38, Wellsville, house manager assistant, and Kami Jo Sell, 36, Wellsville, teacher.
Jonathan D. Wilson, 21, North Benton, construction worker, and Jordan L. Rohaley, 21, Salem, secretary.
James L. Mouse Jr., 48, East Liverpool, stocker, and Tina L. Dickey, 46, East Liverpool, registered nurse.
Chad R. Carpenter, 32, Lisbon, truck driver, and Kayla Lynn Posey, 28, Lisbon, Columbiana County Board of DD.
COMMON PLEAS COURT
Danny Miller, et al., vs. Helping Hands Housing, excess of $25,000 sought plus transfer of real estate and quiet of title for property on Arch Street, Salem.
Kelli Marie McLaughlin, Salem, vs. Stephen M. Edwards, Elyria, divorce sought.
Jennifer J. Burns, Beloit, and Charles W. Burns, Alliance, dissolution sought.
Ashlie L. Jezek, Salem, vs. Clifton L. Jezek, Salem, divorce sought.
Deneen Green, Salem, vs. Brian Green, Leetonia, divorce sought.
Deutsche Bank National Trust Co. vs. Angela S. Panezott, et al., property withdrawn from sheriff’s sale.
Steven M. Reckner, Lisbon, vs. Melissa K. Reckner, Wellsville, divorce granted.
Penny Duley, Salem, vs. Danny Duley Jr., Austintown, divorce granted.
Bobbie Jo Haydt, Lisbon, vs. George E. Haydt Jr., Sparta, N.C., divorce granted.
Columbiana County Treasurer vs. Unknown heirs of Jesse G. and Marilyn L. Jones, foreclosure ordered for property on Washington Street, Lisbon.
Robert W. Compton Jr., 30, Darlington, Pa., landscaper, and Mia Nicole Sheets, 23, East Palestine, stay at home mother.
Clyde T. Griffith, 32, Kensington, military, and Jennifer L. Carroll, 32, Berlin Center, physician assistant.
COMMON PLEAS COURT
Laura Baird, New Springfield, and Wayne Baird, Salem, dissolution sought.
Columbiana County Treasurer vs. Charles and Janet Rishel, et al., foreclosure sought for alleged delinquent taxes for property on Georgetown Road, Salem.
Columbiana County Treasurer vs. Thomas Fannin, et al., foreclosure sought for alleged delinquent taxes for property on Thompson Avenue, East Liverpool.
Columbiana County Treasurer vs. Steve Cornman, foreclosure sought for alleged delinquent taxes for property on Lee Street, East Liverpool.
Columbiana County Treasurer vs. Karen L. McMillin, et al., foreclosure sought for alleged delinquent taxes for property on state Route 7, Rogers.
Columbiana County Treasurer vs. Joshua and Sonya Corrick, et al., foreclosure sought for alleged delinquent taxes for property on Joy Lane, East Liverpool.
Columbiana County Treasurer vs. David Baldwin, et al., foreclosure sought for alleged delinquent taxes for property on West Washington Street, Lisbon.
Columbiana County Treasurer vs. Betty Jean Tice, et al., foreclosure sought for alleged delinquent taxes for property on Northside Avenue, East Liverpool.
Columbiana County Treasurer vs. Keith and Tamera Burke, et al., foreclosure sought for alleged delinquent taxes for property on West Seventh Street, East Liverpool.
Columbiana County Treasurer vs. Richard and Catherine Vest, et al., foreclosure sought for alleged delinquent taxes for property on Terrace Park, East Liverpool.
Fortis Capital IV, LLC vs. Mark E. Keller, Leetonia, 416,479 plus interest sought for alleged debt owed.
BT Environmental Solutions vs. BT Energy Group Inc., et al., excess of $25,000 sought for alleged illegal use of money and equipment belonging to the plaintiff.
Green Tree Servicing vs. James and Amy Dean, et al., foreclosure sought for property on West State Street, Salem.
Brian L. Bellew, Salem, vs. Shelly M. Troyer, Louisville, case dismissed.
Heather M. Roller, Leetonia, and Willis J. Roller Jr., Leetonia, dissolution granted.
Deborah Lynn Pietrzak, Boardman, vs. Mark A. Pietrzak, Salem, legal separation dismissed.
Jaron R. Stull, 20, Lisbon, cashier, and Angel A. Burton, 18, Lisbon, unemployed.
Daniel L. Dailey, 23, East Liverpool, laborer, and Melinda S. Braham, 23, East Liverpool, cosmetology.
Jeffrey J. Cunningham, 31, Columbiana, district manager, and Kalee L. Graybeal, 22, Canton, clerk.
COMMON PLEAS COURT
Janet McKinnon, et al, v. Evelyn Smith, et al; lawsuit settled.
County Treasurer v. William Catlett, et al; delinquent property tax foreclosure ordered against 4.8 acres in Washington Township.
County Treasurer v. unknown heirs of Patrick R. Morris, et al; delinquent property tax foreclosure ordered against property on Kibler Road, New Waterford.
County Treasurer v. OH LLC, et al; delinquent property tax foreclosure ordered against property on Florence Street, East Liverpool.
Nicholas Moore v. Natalie Simmons; jury ruled that Simmons was negligent but her negligence was not the direct cause of Moore’s injury.
Salem Community Hospital v. Frank and Jodie Spencer of Hanoverton; $3,213 judgment awarded to the hospital.
Huntington National Bank v. Holly Development Construction Wellsville LLC, et al; foreclosure ordered against property on Main Street, Wellsville.
COMMON PLEAS COURT
– An officer responded to Orchard Bend Drive at 8:49 a.m. Tuesday where someone had moved a basketball hoop into the roadway and let the air of the tires on multiple vehicles.
– Officers responded to a person causing a disturbance at a Southeast Boulevard home at 4:41 p.m. Tuesday and found a verbal dispute between a mother and her distraught daughter. They were advised to separate for the evening.
– Someone dropped off at the station an MP3 player that had been recovered at the intersection of Newgarden Avenue and Prospect Street at 5:46 p.m. Tuesday.
– Matthew A. Spurbeck, 36, last of Lawrence, Mich., was arrested for criminal trespassing after an officer responded to the South Ellsworth Avenue railroad crossing at 6:29 p.m. Tuesday where he allegedly rode a train into the city. Spurbeck reportedly fled the officer on foot and was detained by Perry Township police.
– An officer responded to an East State Street business at 7:38 p.m. where someone reportedly stole $15 in $1 bills from a desk drawer. There were no signs of forced entry.
– Robert A. Fuson, 254 W. Wilson St., Salem, was arrested for disorderly conduct by intoxication after officers responded to his home at 8:56 p.m. Tuesday where he was allegedly yelling loudly at other people and causing a disturbance in the neighborhood.
– Officers responded to the high school at 12:18 a.m. Wednesday for a report of four or five people throwing tires at windows and found a tire laying against the building but no broken windows. The complainant said the people ran away when he approached them. Officers searched the area but were unable to find the suspects.
– Police arrested two female teens for unruly offenses following a traffic stop in the 100 block of South Broadway Avenue at 12:41 a.m. Wednesday for an illegal left turn off East State Street. The 17-year-old driver was charged with unruliness and her 17-year-old passenger was charged with unruliness and delinquency.
– Officers responded to the area of Vine Avenue and East Fifth Street at 12:50 a.m. Wednesday where a resident reported two people had been walking through his backyard. Officers searched the area but were unable to find the suspects.
– Police responded to the 1500 block of South Lincoln Avenue at 12:56 a.m. Wednesday for a report of people sitting in the roadway and found four juveniles sitting in a yard by the road. They denied the allegations, but agreed to go inside for the night.
– Officers responded to the area of Hawley Avenue and East State Street at 2:15 a.m. Wednesday for a report of people shaking a mailbox and found multiple items had been placed in the roadway.
– An officer provided traffic control at East State Street and North Lundy Avenue at 12:09 p.m. Wednesday while medical personnel treated a female fall victim. The woman was taken to the hospital for further treatment.
– A Vine Avenue resident reported at 12:26 p.m. Wednesday that her wallet and money went missing from her home that morning, possibly taken by a man she had there earlier.
– An East Second Street restaurant owner reported at 1:17 p.m. Wednesday that a customer who received a wrong order the night before had called the employees, cursing and making derogatory comments at them. He said the customer then called back that morning and threatened physical harm to him and the business.
– Christopher Lee Miller, 35, 9507 Freeman Road, Lisbon, was arrested for obstruction of official business and driving under suspension after a traffic stop on Benton Road at Florida Avenue at 10:42 a.m. Tuesday in which it was found he was operating the vehicle under eight open suspensions and he gave a false social security number for identification.
– Police performed a welfare check on a resident in the 1200 block of North Lincoln Avenue at 6:56 p.m. Tuesday and found the resident needed medical attention. The resident was transported to the hospital for evaluation and officers confiscated two firearms for safekeeping.
– Police responded to a Bethel Drive home at 8:20 p.m. Tuesday where the resident reported his girlfriend had taken his vehicle without permission and he wanted it returned. The girlfriend returned the vehicle with no problems and the two agreed to separate for the evening.
– A North Market Street woman reported Tuesday $310 was stolen electronically from her checking account.
– Police were called to the Circle K at 1:32 a.m. Monday after a resident of a nearby group home for the mentally handicapped showed up saying she wanted a ride to Massillon because she did not wish to remain housed with blacks. She also made some comments about the Mafia. Police arrived and told her not to call the police for non-police matters and advised her to go home.
– Police were called to the county Department of Job and Family Services parking lot at 8 a.m. Tuesday in regard to a two-vehicle minor accident. The drivers were Jennifer L. Calko of Canfield, who was at fault, and Kathleen Chafee-Gaige of Canfield.
– A North Jefferson Street man reported Saturday having problems with his neighbor, who he believes spies on him everytime he goes outside.
– A North Market Street woman reported Saturday her former landlords showed up and were causing a scene in front of her children. Glenn said she had moved out of her previous residence several weeks ago on bad terms. Police told the former landlords they were not welcome and to leave, which they did.
– A resident reported at 5 p.m. Tuesday cars were parking too close to a stop sign on North Pearl Street due to the auction on Old North. An announcement was made by the auctioneer for the owners to move the illegally parked vehicles.
– A North Vine Street woman reported at 5:31 p.m. Tuesday a suspicious man was at a vehicle that was parked off an alley behind West Park Avenue. Police spoke with the man and found he had just purchased the car.
– A North Bayshore man reported at 11:33 p.m. Tuesday his wife would not let him in the house.
Constable Dan Valentine received a call from a resident in the 200 block of Lisbon-Canfield Road, Leetonia, at 7:25 p.m. Monday advising that someone threw eggs at the passenger side door of her car and also at her house.
COMMON PLEAS COURT
– Jason J. Webb, Lisbon, and Nicole Danielle Webb, Salem, dissolution sought.
– Brian E. Stowers, East Liverpool, vs. Davena A. Stowers, East Liverpool, divorce sought.
– Citimortgage, Inc. vs. Brian and Angela Smith Henderson, et al., foreclosure sought for East Eighth Street, Salem.
– BAC Home Loans Servicing vs. James E. Grim, et al., property withdrawn from sheriff’s sale.
– CitiMortgage Inc. vs. Leroy Essick, et al., case on hold pending mediation.
– HSBC Mortgage Services vs. Joseph Krohne, et al., foreclosure ordered for property on Park Avenue, East Palestine.
– Melanie S. Stelts, Leetonia, vs. Richard D. Stelts, Leetonia, divorce granted.
– Tabar E. Carli, Homeworth, vs. Nicholas M. Carli, Lake Milton, divorce granted.
– Margaret I. Menough, East Liverpool, and Jack E. Menough Jr., East Liverpool, dissolution granted.
COMMON PLEAS COURT
Larry L. Chilson of Kensington and Jessica L. Chilson of Garrettsville; dissolution sought.
Robert M. Wilson of Beloit and Tamre J. Wilson of Beloit; dissolution sought.
Wayne Stenger of Boardman and National Mutual Insurance v. Nichole Boles of East Palestine; lawsuit over May 2012 traffic accident in Chippewa Township, Pa.; $8,860 sought.
Huntington National Bank v. William E. Conrad, et al; foreclosure sought against property on Cornell Street, East Liverpool.
Bank of America v. Gregory A. Borroni, et al; loan reinstated and lawsuit dismissed.
Francis S. Asbel, et al, v. Patrick J. Mercer, et al; lawsuit settled.
HSBC Bank v. David N. Inman, et al; foreclosure order rescinded at request of bank.
Wells Fargo Bank v. Kimberly Danihel, et al; foreclosure ordered against East Liverpool property.
First Place Bank v. Scott N. Less, et al; defendants filed bankruptcy, lawsuit put on hold.
Ollie Kelsey II of Salem v. Rhoda Kelsey of Eagle River, Alaska; divorce granted.
Charles McNeal of Columbiana v. Danielle McNeal of Boardman; divorce granted.
John J. Green of Wellsville and Kathleen Green of Hammondsville; marriage dissolved.
Tiffany M. Jarrett of Salem v. Patrick J. Jarrett of Salem; marriage annulled.
Anita Wray-Persinger of Homeworth v. Scott J. Persinger of Alliance; marriage dissolved.
Holly J. Muransky of East Palestine and David J. Muransky of Hubbard; marriage dissolved.
County Treasurer v. David M. Allison, et al; delinquent property tax foreclosure ordered against property on state Route 14, East Palestine.
County Treasurer v. John A. McCartney, et al; delinquent property tax foreclosure ordered against property on Chaffin Street, East Liverpool.
County Treasurer v. Andrew Komar, et al; delinquent property tax foreclosure ordered against property on Cleveland Avenue, Salem.
County Treasurer v. Wanda S. Gregory, et al; delinquent property tax foreclosure ordered against property on St. Clair Avenue, East Liverpool.
Sandra Sadler of Salem v. David Sadler of Salem; divorce sought.
Angela M. Barckhoff of Chicora, Pa., and Martin A. Barckhoff of Rogers; marriage dissolved.
John W. Brandjes, 38, of Beloit, laborer; and Michell L. Owens, 30, of Beloit, laborer.
Nathan C. Nesselrote, 37, of Columbiana, sales; and Tiffany M. Travis, 33, of Columbiana, homemaker.
COMMON PLEAS COURT
DeeAnna Rouse of Columbiana v. Douglas E. Rouse of Minerva; divorce sought.
Brandy Weber of East Palestine v. Zachary Weber of East Palestine; divorce sought.
National Collegiate Student Trust v. Westly A. Smith of Hanoverton; collection of $48,086 debt.
Premier Therapy v. Hollander House Ltd.; $592,928 judgment awarded to plaintiff.
Tyler Yereb, 22, of Petersburg, solids control technician; and Emily S. McLaughlin, 19, of Petersburg, dispatcher.
Philip L. Salus II, 24, of Salineville, U.S. Navy; and Kathryn K. Dietz, 28, of North Jackson, student.
Benjamin F. Biss Jr., 56, of Columbiana, laborer; and Roxanna L. McClelland, 44, of Columbiana, dietary aide.
Kevin M. Cronin, 27, of Beloit, railroad; and Jennifer R. Yenny, 25, of Beloit, unemployed.
COMMON PLEAS COURT
Jason C. Randolph of East Liverpool v. Samantha J. Dawson of East Liverpool; divorce sought.
Adam Buckley of East Liverpool v. Kimberly Buckley of Winona; dissolution sought.
Nationstar Mortgage v. James and Connie Barrett, et al; foreclosure sought against property on East Fifth Street, East Liverpool.
Harry A. Anderson of Lisbon v. Dorothy Andric, et al; foreclosure sought against property on Stookesberry Road, Lisbon.
JP Morgan Chase Bank v. Scot D. Oliver, et al; foreclosure sought against property on East Chestnut Street, Lisbon.
Wells Fargo Bank v. Richard S. Baker, et al; foreclosure sought against property on Curry Street, East Liverpool.
Citimortgage v. John A. Ketchum, et al; foreclosure sought against property on West Main Street, Salineville.
Citimortgage v. Robert and Stacey Parks, et al; foreclosure sought against property on Chippewa Trail, Negley.
Sutton Bank v. McKinley M. Jarvis, et al; foreclosure sought against property on U.S. Route 62, Beloit.
Robin J. Jackson v. Kristine L. Owen, et al; lawsuit settled.
Daniel Hall, et al, v. Myron C. Wehr, et al; plaintiffs Philip and Linda Murphy dismiss their complaint against defendants.
Agland Co-Op Inc. v. Larry Rudibaugh, doing business as Rudibaugh Feed, et al; Agland drops default judgment it was awarded against defendants Ohio Department of Job and Family Services and Ohio Department of Taxation.
Home Savings & Loan v. Patrick J. Vitko, et al; foreclosure ordered against property on Glenwood Avenue, East Palestine.
HSBC Bank v. Jennifer J. French, et al; foreclosure ordered against property on Wyoming Avenue, East Liverpool.
Farmers National Bank v. Richard A. Tucker, et al; foreclosure ordered against property on Pittsburgh Street, Columbiana.
JP Morgan Chase Bank v. Heidi J. Norris, et al; Norris filed bankruptcy, so lawsuit put on hold.
Jessica Close of Boardman v. Ashley Hohos of Mineral Ridge; lawsuit dismissed due to lack of prosecution on the part of Close.
Edward L. McNee of Columbiana v. Amanda L. McNee of Boardman; $90,000 judgment awarded Mr. McNee.
Ruth Green of Wellsville and David Green of Toronto; legal separation approved.
Kristi J. Jaquette of Salem v. Christopher A. Jaquette of Salem; marriage dissolved.
Andrew S. Ketchum, 24, of Wellsville, tree services; and Katie L. Simms, 22, of East Liverpool, cashier.
Joseph E. McDowell, 60, of Wellsville, electrician; and Sue A. Ollis, 51, of East Liverpool, day care.
COMMON PLEAS COURT
Laura Buck of East Palestine v. Donald J. Buck Jr. of Darlington, Pa.; divorce sought.
Lisa R. Murphy of East Palestine and Theodore R. Murphy II of Negley; dissolution sought.
U.S. Department of Agriculture v. estate of Lisa Charnesky, et al; foreclosure sought against property on Lakeview Road, Hanoverton.
Ronald Booth, et al, v. Cecil Conkle, et al; lawsuit settled.
Laura R. Barton of Lisbon v. Kristopher Barton of Clarksburg, W.Va.; divorce granted.
Mark Bowersock of Salem and Amy M. Bowersock of Rosemont, W.Va.; marriage dissolved.
Jamil Etayer of Canton and Tabatha Etayer of Woolwich Township, N.J.; marriage dissolved.
Jamie A. Hughes of East Palestine v. Michelle L. Hughes of Negley; marriage dissolved.
Timothy J. Blythe, 35, of East Palestine and Jamie Figley-Blythe, 31, of East Palestine; marriage dissolved.
COMMON PLEAS COURT
Renee Williamson of New Waterford v. Judson Williamson of the state prison in St. Clairsville; divorce sought.
Charles Fisher of Wellsville v. Erin Fisher of Wellsville; divorce sought.
Kel-C J. Stonestreet of Salem v. Denver N. Stonestreet of Salem; annulment sought.
Steven L. Satterfield of Lisbon and Karen E. Satterfield of Lisbon; dissolution sought.
Kerry M. Peterson of East Liverpool and Shad Peterson of East Liverpool; dissolution sought.
Freedom Mortgage Corp. v. Jason and Amy Mango, et al; foreclosure sought against property on State Street, Salem.
Edward L. McNee of Columbiana v. Amanda L. McNee of Boardman; plaintiff seeking repayment of $90,000 loaned defendant in 2007.
Nationstar Mortgage v. Lisabeth and Billie Williams II, et al; foreclosure sought against property on Willard Road, Hanoverton.
John and Marcia Johnson of Rogers v. Chesapeake Exploration, Chesapeake Appalachia and Statoil USA; lawsuit seeks termination of 2006 lease of 43 acres in Middleton Township.
Wells Fargo Bank v. Teresa A. Champoux, et al; Champoux filed bankruptcy, so lawsuit put on hold.
County Treasurer v. Brenda Spencer, et al; property withdrawn by county from delinquent property tax sale,
Ohio Department of Taxation v. P.I. & I. Motor Express Inc., et al; judgment granted state.
Bobbi Jo Given of Columbus v. Charles R. Rishel of Salem; divorce granted.
Robert E. Miller III of Columbiana v. Faith M. Shingleton of Chester, W.Va.; divorce granted.
County Treasurer v. Russell B. Brogan, et al; foreclosure ordered against property on Lakefront Drive, Beloit.
Kevin J. Lafferty, 21, of Salineville, welder; and Amanda L. Kuhn, 19, of Salineville, unemployed.
Nathan C. Beers, 36, of Lisbon, engineer; and Paige E. Emmerling, 38, of Lisbon, ultrasound.
Nathaniel J. Rodgers, 28, of Homeworth, construction; and Lauren L. Truxall, 27, of Homeworth, occupational therapy assistant.
Randy J. Hall, 38, of Leetonia, grass cutter; and Candace M. O’Connor, 29, of Leetonia, cook.
Ernie J. Krafft, 28, of East Liverpool, foreman; and Kristy L. Krezezowski, 28, of East Liverpool, supervisor.
Brian L. Welton, 44, of Salem, body work; and Carol D. Meskell, 50, of Salem, insurance agent.
COMMON PLEAS COURT
Charlotte Gena Trageser, Salem, vs. John Henry Trageser, San Diego, Calif., divorce sought.
Rebecca M. Smith, Salineville, vs. Eric Smith, Salineville, divorce sought.
Terry L. Miller, Salem, vs. Richard E. Fotheringham, East Canton, $25,000 in compensatory damages sought for improvements to property.
Green Tree Servicing LLC, South Dakota, vs. Greg V. McDevitt, et al, East Liverpool, $891.27 in second half taxes sought for home on Wyoming Avenue, East Liverpool.
Ohio Edison Co., Akron, vs. Timothy J. Stanley, et al, Wellsburg, W.Va., $10,674.96 sought for damage to West Lincoln Way, Lisbon property.
Joy J. McClellan, Vienna, vs. Micah J. Guy, East Palestine, $8,217.21 sought for medical expenses as a result of an Aug. 12, 2012 vehicle accident on state Route 7 near Rogers.
JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. vs. James R. and Erica L.Thomas, Lisbon, and Columbiana County Treasurer, foreclosure sought for property on Middle Beaver Road, Lisbon.
Unifund CCR Partners Assignee of Palisades Collection LLC, vs. Deb Mullen, Lisbon, garnishment ordered for $24,020.63 owed.
Unifund CCR Partners vs. Harold L. Midcap, Wellsville, garnishment ordered for $29,342.91 owed.
Wells Fargo Bank N.A. vs. Daniel P. Lucas, et al, property withdrawn from Sheriff’s sale.
Bank of America N.A. vs. William M. Cosgrove, et al, complaint dismissed without prejudice.
JPMorgan Chase Bank National Association vs. Robert E. Miller, et al, foreclosure ordered for property on U.S. Highway 30, Lisbon.
Adam S. Valentine, 31, Wellsville, Pepsi Co., and Krystal R. Hart, 25, Wellsville, stay at home mom.
Kevin W. Tice, 47, East Liverpool, driver, and Carrie L. Ice, 36, East Liverpool, retail associate.
Ryan M. Pugh, 22, East Liverpool, laborer, and Nancy L. Davidson, 23, East Liverpool, medical assistant.
Brandon W. Brink, 21, Salem, groundsman, and Teona Lyn Crite, Salem, crew member.
William C. Sheville Jr., 25, East Liverpool, freight car repairman, and April A. Mchar, 26, unemployed.
COMMON PLEAS COURT
Nancy L. Cox, East Liverpool, and Curtis L. Cox, East Liverpool, legal separation sought.
USA acting through Rural Development vs. Nicholas A. Bertolucci, et al., foreclosure sought for two properties on Walker Road and one on Major Road, Minerva.
CitiMortgage Inc. vs. Mary Marie Foor, et al., foreclosure sought for property on First Street, Hanoverton.
Deutsche Bank National Co. vs. Bonita Jones, Salem, foreclosure sought for property East Fourth Street, Salem.
Jeffrey Ash, et al., vs. Frederick Waggle, et al., case dismissed due to lack of prosecution.
CF Bank vs. Timothy A. Winters, et al, case returned to the active docket.
JPMorgan Chase Bank vs. Darrin S. Gribben, et al., property withdrawn from previous order of sale.
Wells Fargo Bank vs. Carl E. Bryan, et al., foreclosure ordered for property in Salem.
Regional Acceptance Corp. vs. William E. VanDyke, et al., defendant Joey L. Morris ordered to pay plaintiff $15,495 plus interest.
JPMorgan Chase Bank vs. Harry E. Reisinger, et al., foreclosure ordered for property on West Washington Street, Lisbon.
Paul E. Shovlin, 57, Columbiana, carpenter, and Brenda J. Hawkins, 55, Columbiana, human resources.
Jacob P. Landess, 23, East Liverpool, tattoo artist, and Sierra Anna Winters, 23, East Liverpool, bartender/waitress.
Christopher A. Ayers, 33, Salem, flooring contractor, and Rosalia Salvino, 30, Salem, RN.
COMMON PLEAS COURT
Michael L. Ping Jr., Salem, and Anna M. Ping, Salem, dissolution sought.
Wells Fargo Bank vs. Kevin P. Welsh, et al., property withdrawn from sheriff’s sale.
JPMorgan Chase Bank vs. unknown heirs of Wayne E. Dugan, et al., property withdrawn from sheriff’s sale.
Bank of America vs. David M. Allison, et al., case dismissed.
Wells Fargo Bank vs. Roger L. Miller, et al., property withdrawn from sheriff’ sale.
In re: 1996 Skyline mobile home title awarded to Richard and Nancy Hart.
Lori L. Guy, East Palestine, and George J. Guy, East Palestine, dissolution granted.
Samuel Olmstead, Salem, vs. Kaiileigh Olmstead, Salem, dissolution granted.
John D. Brackin III, 31, Salem, welder, and Jessica R. Fitzpatrick, 23, Salem, home health care aide.
Edward C. Cotton Jr., 46, Kensington, funeral director, and Heidi M. Owen, 49, Salem, RN.
James A. Hartley Jr., 38, Salem, manager, and Brenda N. Moser, 33, Salem, manager.
Joseph C. Rich III, 41, East Liverpool, coal miner, and Shannon Melissa Shaw, 32, East Liverpool, stay at home mom.
Martin Russell Judy, 25, East Liverpool, laborer, and Taylor M. McCormick, 21, East Liverpool, waitress.
COMMON PLEAS COURT
Deutsche Bank v. John W. Rupert, et al; lawsuit dismissed by the bank.
Daniel W. Morgan III, et al, v. Helen P. Corlitz, et al; mineral rights to property in question assigned to the plaintiffs from Billingsley defendants; review to be scheduled later for determining rights of plaintiffs and remaining Billingsley heirs.
Shawn C. Sadler, et al, v. Jonathan Guy; plaintiffs awarded judgment on issue of negligence.
Jessica A. Hackney of Wellsville v. Thomas A. Hackney of Wellsville; divorce granted.
Samuel J. Klemann of Lisbon v. Amanda L. Klemann of Hernando, Fla.; marriage dissolved.
Brian J. Stauffer, 30, of East Palestine, miner; and Erin M. Buzzard, 34, of Lisbon, social worker.
Kenneth L. Phillips, 25, of Salem, maintenance; and Amy M. Chumney, 23, of Salem, habilitation specialist.
Paul S. McCoy, 25, of Negley, pipeline supervisor; and Sarah F. Conley, 24, of East Liverpool, accountant.
COMMON PLEAS COURT
Sherry Taylor of East Liverpool v. James Taylor of East Liverpool; divorce sought.
Andrews Landsberger of East Palestine v. Tiffany Landsberger of Beaver Falls, Pa.; divorce sought.
Huntington National Bank v. Tred Enterprises Inc., doing business as Taste of Country Restaurant in Lisbon, et al; foreclosure sought against property on state Route 45, Lisbon.
Brian and Davena Stowers of East Liverpool v. Evely D. Hochman of Leetonia, Progressive Insurance, et al; lawsuit over June 2012 traffic accident; $25,000-plus in damages sought.
Nationstar Mortgage v. Jessica L. Stovall, et al; foreclosure sought against property on Globe Street, East Liverpool.
Citimortgage Inc. v. Jenelle M. Agee, et al; foreclosure sought against property on Lisbon Road, Leetonia.
Mark S. Williams of Lisbon v. Penni White-Williams of Lisbon; divorce granted.
Nichole Maylone of Wellsville and Thomas H. Maylone of East Liverpool; marriage dissolved,
James S. Hardman, 49, of Wellsville, service technician; and Amy L. Berry, 49, of Wellsville, secretary.
William J. Flannigan, 26, of Salem, journalist; and Alison M. Cleland, 26, of Hanoverton, Christian educator.