LISBON – In Columbiana County Municipal Court on Tuesday Tracy L. Beiling, 45, Washington Street, Salem, was fined $800, had her license suspended for six months, required 40 hours community service and sentenced to three days in jail for OVI first offense and marked lanes.
– Allan A. Joseph, 37, Kent, was fined $475, sentenced to three days in jail, required 20 hours of community service and had his license suspended for six months for OVI first offense. A speeding citation was dismissed.
– Douglas L. Jensen, 56, East Pershing Street, Salem, was fined $100 and required 20 hours community service for disorderly conduct after Salem police found him passed out in parking lot on Aug. 14.
– Christy S. Keglor, 39, Fair Avenue, Salem, pleaded no contest to theft and will be sentenced on Sept. 23. Court documents state Keglor left the Salem WalMart without paying for $83 in merchandise.
– Allen J. Menegay, 27, East Canton, pleaded no contest to telephone harassment for continuously calling his ex-girlfriend after being told to stop both by her and a deputy. Menegay will be sentenced on Sept. 24.
– An Aug. 22 pretrial was set for Terry L. Adams Jr., charged with domestic violence for allegedly punching Ryan Brown twice in the left side of his face on Tuesday.
– A Sept. 5 pretrial was set for Joshua W. Cehrs, 27, Longs Crossing Road, Leetonia, cited with driving under OVI suspension.
– A Sept. 12 pretrial was set for Andy L. Spooner, 38, state Route 517, New Waterford, charged with domestic violence for allegedly punching Caithlynne Godocsik in the face, kicking her in the knee and stomping on her right foot.
– A Sept. 23 pretrial was set for David K. Watt, 68, Taylor Avenue, New Waterford, cited with traffic control device violation.
– A Sept. 30 pretrial was set for Angela M. Tondo, 25, West Clark Street, East Palestine, cited with barking dog and failure to display a dog tag.
– An Oct. 8 pretrial was set for Skip L. Miles, 39, Beaver Falls, Pa., cited with speeding, driving under FRA suspension, possession of marijuana and instruments to inhale marijuana.
– An Oct. 8 pretrial was set for Jennifer A. Beyer, 34, North Beaver Street, Lisbon, cited with a one-way street violation.
– An Oct. 7 pretrial was set for Franklin D. Helton, 68, Pinewood Drive, East Palestine, cited with driving under FRA suspension.