– Nicklaus J. Falcone, 21, Lyons Avenue, East Palestine, was southbound on Rauch Road in Unity Township at 4:39 p.m. Tuesday and went off the right side into a ditch. He was cited for failure to control and OVI.
– Taylor A. Plunket, 16, McCormick Run Road, Lisbon, was eastbound on Old Route 45 in Madison Township at 6:15 a.m. Wednesday and went off the right side into a ditch. Plunket was cited for failure to control.
– Richard Washinko, 59, Terre Verde, Columbiana, was stopped northbound on state Route 7 waiting to turn left into a private drive in Madison Township at 4:10 p.m. Thursday and was struck by Jacob W. Smith 16, Tomahawk Drive, Negley. Smith was cited for assured clear distance.
– Jacqueline M. Marsico, 50, Poland, was eastbound on U.S. 62 in Knox Township at 4:25 p.m. Tuesday and Norma J. Steed, 54, Alliance, was westbound and went left of center and collided with Marsico. Steed was cited for lanes of travel and she and a passenger, Martha J. Harton, 71, Sebring, were taken to Alliance hospital with non-incapacitating injuries. Marsico was taken to Salem hospital with possible injuries.
– Jason E. Harris, 27, Huck Road, Lisbon, was southbound on Steubenville Pike in Wayne Township at 6:24 p.m. Sept. 19 and the vehicle caught fire. He was cited for driving under suspension.
– Erin E. Surmaceviz, 36, state Route 164, Lisbon, was southbound on state Route 45 in Center Township at 10:30 a.m. Monday and Linda R. Vandyke, 48, state Route 45, Lisbon, turned left from a private drive onto state Route 45 and the vehicles struck one another. No citations were issued.
– Angel M. Gorby, 31, Beloit, was stopped in Knox Township at 10:49 p.m. Sunday delivering phone books and Evan J. Zwick, 20, Park Avenue, Minerva, was southbound on 12th Street and went off the right side into an embankment and a mailbox. Zwick was cited for failure to control. Something struck Gorby’s vehicle, but it was not known what.
– Christopher M. Yarnell, 37, Massillon, was eastbound on U.S. 30 in West Township at 8:15 p.m. Friday and Carl W. Walter, 71, Bower Road, Minerva, was westbound and attempting to make a left hand turn on Bower Road and was struck by Yarnell. Walter was cited for right of way.
– Jackie R. Davis, 18, Cream Ridge Road, Lisbon, and Timothy J. Laughrey, 51, West Fourth Street, Salem, were southbound on state Route 45 in Salem at 10 p.m. Friday and Davis struck Laughrey who was stopped waiting to make a left turn into a private drive. Davis and Laughrey were taken to St. Elizabeth Hospital with non-incapacitating injuries and Davis was cited for assured clear distance.
– Donna L. Dixon, 44, Beaver Falls, Pa., was southbound on Darlington Road in Middleton Township at midnight Sunday and went through the state Route 154 intersection and off the south side of the road into an embankment and overturned. She was cited for failure to control.
– Carlie J. Deidrick, 16, West Main Street, New Waterford, was westbound on Metz Road in Fairfield Township at 7:45 a.m. Saturday and went off the north side of the road into a pole. She was cited for failure to control.
– Diego B. Gonzalez, 24, Pioneer Road, Negley, was northbound on state Route 7 in Elkrun Township at 9 p.m. Friday and went left of center off the left side of the road into a ditch. He was cited for failure to control, OVI, driving under suspension, and possession of marijuana.
– John M. Burcaw, 47, Berlin Station Road, Berlin Center, was westbound on state Route 39 in Washington Township at 3:10 p.m. Friday and Jeffrey C. Boone, 24, Amsterdam, was eastbound and Burcaw struck the trailer of Boone’s vehicle in a sharp curve. No citations were issued.
– Marcia L. Webber, 58, Katyann Lane, New Waterford, was southbound on state Route 7 in Fairfield Township at 4:50 p.m. Thursday and in the left turn lane and Rachel C. Coil, 18, Hammondsville, was in the right lane and merged to the left lane and struck Webber. Coil was cited for marked lanes.
– Bonnie L. Hahn, 59, Fairfield Avenue, Columbiana, and Jay M. Molly, 50, High Ridge, Mo., were eastbound on Crestview Road in Fairfield Township at 1:50 p.m. Wednesday and Molly was making a left turn into a private drive and struck Hahn who was attempting to pass. Hahn then went off the left side of the road into a mailbox, over-corrected and went off the right side of the road into a ditch. Both were found at fault and no citations were issued.
– Paul P. Billman, 42, Canton, was westbound on U.S. 30 in Hanover Township at 5:47 p.m. Sept. 14 and went off the right side into a ditch and an embankment and overturned. He was later cited for failure to leaving the scene of a crash.
– Dominic A. Merritt, 43, Old Route 7, Steubenville, was westbound on state Route 39 in Yellow Creek Township at 1:20 p.m. Sept. 2 and was struck by a rock that was kicked up by a tractor mowing near state Route 39.
– Margaret A. Puhalla, 47, Boardman, and Travis P. Bostic, 18, Leake Street, East Palestine, were eastbound on state Route 14 in Unity Township at 6:40 a.m. Wednesday and Puhalla was struck by Bostic. Bostic was cited for assured clear distance.
– Tina L. Smith, 38, Salineville Road, Salineville, was eastbound on Hazel Run Road in Washington Township at 6:15 p.m. Monday, turned left onto Haiti, stopped and got out, but neglected to put the car in park. The car continued over a hillside and into a tree.
– Nancy J. Smith, 60, Miller Street, Leetonia, and Bradley W. Johnson, 37, Texarkana, Texas, was eastbound on U.S. 30 in Hanover Township at 12:10 p.m. Tuesday and was struck by Smith. Smith was cited for assured clear distance.
– Gareth L. Hyder, 22, Armstrong Lane, East Liverpool, was westbound on state Route 558 in Unity Township at 3:30 p.m. Monday and went off the right side into a guardrail. He was cited for failure to control.
– Ryan Jackson, 40, Poland, was backing out of the Ohio Department of Natural Resources Division of Wildlife parking garage off Spring Valley Road at 9:30 a.m. Monday and struck a parked vehicle.
– Mary Beth Buckley, 52, Rollercoaster Road, Lisbon, and Donald R. Brown, 35, Cusick Road, Lisbon, were stopped at the state Route 45 and Applegate Road intersection in Madison Township at 7:35 a.m. Monday and Buckley backed into Brown. Buckley was cited for improper backing.
– An unknown vehicle was northwest on Rochester Road in West Township at 11:50 a.m. Sunday and failed to negotiate a curve at the Knox School Road intersection and went off the left side into a stop sign and continued on.
– John F. Batzli, 58, Murry Road, East Rochester, was southbound on Leticia E. Lujan, 22, state Route 172, Lisbon, was northbound on U.S. 62 in Perry Township at noon Saturday and attempted to turn west onto state Route 14 and was struck by Batzli. Lujan was cited for right of way and taken to St. Elizabeth Hospital with incapacitating injuries. Batzli was taken to Salem Hospital with non-incapacitating injuries. Lujan’s passenger, Mavrick Spack, 5, state Route 172, Lisbon, was also taken to St. Elizabeth Hospital with non-incapacitating injuries.
– Daniel B. Torrence, 46, Howell Road, East Palestine, and Todd E. Kennedy, 51, Beaver Pa., were stopped eastbound in traffic and Jonathan S. Percy, 21, state Route 46, New Waterford, was eastbound on state Route 14 in Unity Township at 5:43 p.m. Friday and struck Kennedy who struck Torrece. Percy then fled the scene. He was later cited for assured clear distance and failure to reinstate license. He was not cited for hit-skip since he returned the patrol’s phone call within 24 hours, according to the report.
– Derek E. Bender, 28, Rose Avenue, Salem, and Ralph W. Persing, 83, Florida, were eastbound on U.S. 62 in Butler Township at 12:10 p.m. Friday and Persing slowed for traffic and was struck by Bender who then went off the road and struck a utility pole. Bender was cited for assured clear distance and taken to Alliance Hospital with non-incapacitating injuries. Persing was taken to Salem Hospital with possible injuries.
– Brianne L. Henkel, 32, New London, Minn., and Jennifer L. Mcdonough, 26, Youngstown, and Arnold L. Vanpelt, 26, state Route 14, Columbiana, were eastbound on state Route 14 and Vanpelt stopped waiting to make a left turn and Mcdonough was stopped behind and was struck by Henkel and Mcdonough then struck Vanpelt. Henkel was cited for assured clear distance and taken to Salem Hospital with non-incapacitating injuries. Mcdonough was taken to St. Elizabeth medical center in Boardman with possible injuries and Henkel’s passenger, Genevieve Henkel, 6, New London, Minn., was taken to Salem Hospital with possible injuries.
– Marilyn K. Medure, 61, Foundry Hill Road, Hanoverton, was cited for assured clear distance Thursday night after her vehicle reportedly struck the rear of another driven by Melody K. Allison, 27, Brookdale Avenue, East Palestine on state Route 45. According to reports, Allison was stopped for the red light at Saltwell Road and Medure was stopped behind her when her foot slipped from the brake.
– Austin T. Dehoff, 22, Bristol Lane, Columbus, was cited for failure to control Wednesday after his eastbound vehicle went off the right side of Pine Hollow Road, striking a tree and phone line box before overturning. Dehoff told troopers he had swerved to miss a deer but there was no evidence to support that, according to reports.
– While westbound on state Route 558, Cody J. Weise, 18, Youngstown, reportedly failed to obey a stop sign at state Route 45, causing his vehicle to be struck by one driven south on state Route 45 by Michael J. Bell, 40, Longs Crossing Road, Leetonia. The impact caused Weise’s vehicle to rotate clockwise and come to rest on a guardrail, while Bell’s vehicle ended up on the west side berm. Bell was transported to Salem Community Hospital by KLG ambulance, while Weise and his passenger, Julianna M. Zupp-Deichman, 17, Struthers, were transported by EMT to St. Elizabeth Medical Center. Weise was cited for a stop sign violation.
– Eric A. Hudgens, 46, East 12th Street, Beloit, was cited for failure to control after he reportedly swerved his semi truck and trailer to miss coyotes while northbound on Laughlin Mill Road, causing it to go off the right side, over an embankment and strike several small trees.
– While both were northbound on Rochester Road, a vehicle driven by Charlotte J. Jarvis, 65, Alliance, struck the rear of a farm tractor driven by Michael Lacey Jr., 39, Rochester Road, East Rochester. Jarvis was cited for assured clear distance.
– Emma C. Miller, 79, Sandy Springs, Minerva, was cited for a stop sign violation after she reportedly tried to turn her vehicle from Valley Road onto Georgetown Road striking a vehicle driven by Betty S. Burt, 54, Fair Avenue, Salem. Miller, her passenger, Atlee J. Miller, 82, same address, and Burt were all transported to Alliance Hospital by Damascus Ambulance.
– While northbound on Sprucevale Road, Herbert B. Heck, 52, Fairfield School Road, Columbiana, reportedly drove off the right side, striking a ditch and two culverts before his vehicle rolled over. He was cited for OVI, failure to control and no seat belt. The patrol reported his seat belt had been cut and could not be used.
– An unknown vehicle was eastbound on Middle Beaver Road in Elkrun Township[ at 2:29 a.m. Sunday and went off the right side, re-entered the road and crossed the center line and went off the left side into a mailbox, and embankment and a fence.
– Nichola P. Honda, 64, Carousel Woods Drive, New Middletown, was southbound on state Route 170 in Unity Township at 4:45 p.m. Friday and hit a deer. He was taken to St. Elizabeth Hospital with incapacitating injuries.
– Richard W. Porter, 64, Sharon, Pa., was eastbound on state Route 154 in Elkrun Township at 11:37 a.m. Friday and went off the right side into a guardrail and overturned. He was ejected from the motorcycle and taken to St. Elizabeth Hospital with incapacitating injuries. A passenger, Frances Porter, 57, Sharon, Pa., was also taken with incapacitating injuries. Mr. Porter was cited for failure to control.
– Caitlin Jean Gaines, 22, West Fourth Street, East Liverpool, and Joseph Monteiro, 47, St. Clair Avenue, East Liverpool, were westbound on U.S. 30 in Madison Township at 1:55 p.m. Friday and Monteiro struck Gaines from behind. Monteiro was cited for assured clear distance and taken to St. Elizabeth Hospital with incapacitating injuries.
– Cutty D. Faulds, 46, Shakopee, Minn., was southbound on state Route 11 in Elkrun Township at 8:49 a.m. Monday and was pulling off the west side of the road and struck a guardrail with the trailer. He was cited for failure to control.
– Michael J. Bell, 40, Longs Crossing Road, Leetonia, was southbound on state Route 45 in Salem at 9:40 p.m. Aug. 29 and Cody J. Weise, 18, Youngstown, was westbound and failed to stop at a sign and was struck by Bell. Weise was cited for failure to stop and taken to St. Elizabeth Hospital with non-incapacitating injuries. Bell was taken to Salem Hospital with non-incapacitating injuries. Weise’s passenger, Julianna M. Zupp-Deichman, 17, Struthers, was also taken to St. Elizabeth Hospital with incapacitating injuries.
– Lisa J. Krepps, 34, Alliance, was southbound on Knox school Road in Knox Township at 6:42 p.m. Saturday and Eric M. Morrow, 22, Georgetown Road, Homeworth, was eastbound on Georgetown Road and struck Krepps at the intersection. Krepps was cited for failure to stop.
– Roberta K. Taggart, 57, Wood Street, Salineville, was northeastbound on Cameron Road in Madison Township at 8 a.m. Saturday and went off the north side into an embankment. She was cited for failure to control.
– Ashley Marie Hipple, 24, South Lane, Hanoverton, was eastbound on Teegarden Road in Hanover Township at 10:45 a.m. Friday and Lucille W. Snyder, 87, Clewell Drive, Lisbon, was northbound on a private drive and attempted to turn east onto Teegarden Road and struck Hipple. Snyder was cited for right of way.