– Robert J. Kohler, 76, North Lima, and Shawn M. Schonauer, 35, Minerva, were eastbound on state Route 172 in West Township at 5:40 p.m. Tuesday and Kohler slowed for a left turn and was struck by Schonauer. Schonauer was cited for assured clear distance.
– Kenneth L. Biddle, 62, Beech Street, Hanoverton, was northbound on Westville Lake Road in Knox Township at 6:15 a.m. Tuesday and hit a deer.
– James P. Morrison, 57, Parkview Drive, Lisbon, was northbound on state Route 45 in Center Township at 5:40 a.m. Monday and lost a two wheels. He was cited for unsafe vehicle.
– Michael J. Spencer, 40, Iberia, Mo., was eastbound on U.S. 30 in Hanover Township at 5:50 p.m. Sept. 5 and debris from a westbound vehicle struck his. The other vehicle continued on.
– Janet L. Sessor, 47, Canton, was eastbound on U.S. 62 in Butler Township at 11:40 a.m. Friday and was struck from behind by Brittany N. Fotheringham, 19, Sebring. Fotheringham was cited for assured clear distance.
– Zachary C. Willis, 19, West Perry Street, Salem, was stopped at a sign on state Route 172 and then turned south onto state Route 39 in Hanover Township at 8:30 p.m. Friday and went off the right side into a ditch. He was cited for failure to control.
– Francis E. Casey, 71, Canton, was following Maria L. Dimuzio, 29, Lakeview Drive, Hanoverton, westbound on state Route 172 in Hanover Township at 7:10 p.m. Saturday and Casey struck Dimuzio from behind. He was cited for assured clear distance.
– John F. Abtzli, Murry Road, East Rochester, was northbound on U.S. Route 62 in Perry Township at noon Saturday when a southbound vehicle driven by Leticia E. Lujan, 22, state Route 172, Lisbon, attempted to make a left turn onto state Route 14. Abtzli’s pickup struck Lujan’s car. She was flown by STAT MediVac to St. Elizabeth Hospital in Youngstown with more serious injuries. He was taken to Salem Community Hospital by EMT with minor injuries. Lujan was cited with failure to yield the right of way.