– Deputies were called to the area of Woodville Road between Miller Road and state Route 558 in Leetonia at 9:53 p.m. Saturday regarding a suspicious male.
– Alan Smith, Desellem Road, Lisbon, reported at 8:22 a.m. Saturday someone was target shooting in the area. No shots were heard by a deputy.
– Police were called to the Brookfield Avenue area in Center Township at 10:37 p.m. Saturday in regards to suspicious sounds. A deputy heard nothing out of the ordinary.
– A deputy was called to the Lakeview Road area in Hanover Township at 10:20 p.m. Saturday regarding noises, but heard nothing.
– A Hilltop Drive, Lisbon, resident contacted police at 4:16 p.m. Friday regarding his son’s bike which he said was stolen by the neighbor boys and brought back with the tires slashed and plastic broken. The issue was resolved after some neighbors decided to get her son another bike due to the damage of the current bike.
– A North Market Street, Lisbon, resident contacted police at 3:10 p.m. Friday after a friend agreed to work on Stokes’ four-wheeler but had not returned it. The four-wheeler was returned without incident.
– A Depot Rd, Lisbon, resident called in at 7:35 p.m. Friday regarding juveniles trespassing on his property.
– A state Route 558, Leetonia, resident spoke with a deputy at 4:26 p.m. Friday about a power saw, glasses, money, and a reese hitch taken from her husband’s truck.
– Dustin Calhoun, state Route 9, Hanoverton, reported at 3:24 p.m. Tuesday the window of his front door was broken out when he returned home and a 40-caliber handgun was missing from the closet.
– Christopher McLaughlin, Sue Drive, Lisbon, reported at 3:29 p.m. Tuesday he was driving north through the Sparkle lot in Lisbon when another vehicle driven by Scott A. Matheson, Sunset Drive, Lisbon, backed into him. Both vehicles were damaged.
– A Leetonia woman reported at 4:13 p.m. Tuesday a man she does not know called her from a blocked number, claiming he knew she was having an affair and threatening to contact her husband and the guy’s wife. The woman said the accusation is not true.
– Virginia Mills, Buffalo Road, Kensington, reported at 2:24 a.m. Wednesday her live-in companion came home drunk and they began arguing. She was sitting on the couch and he reportedly choked her with his forearm, shoved her off the couch and threatened to kill her. Deputies spoke to the companion, who gave a different story, claiming they argued but he did not touch her. She had no visible injury. She was given a ride to another home nearby. The matter will be sent to the prosecutor’s office.
– Kellie Strader, Gavers Road, Hanoverton, reported at noon Tuesday she has been having an ongoing problem with her sister-in-law’s adult children threatening her and calling her names. She lives in a duplex upstairs from them and reports they threaten to harm her whenever she goes outside on the balcony. She wanted to know the procedure to obtain a protection order.
-Sandra Wilson, Depot Street, Rogers, reported at 9:07 a.m. Saturday that someone removed a three-wheeled Cushman cart from her rental property at Walnut Street.
– David Townsend was charged with violating a temporary protection order at 8:54 a.m. Saturday. The stepfather of Kelly Townsend let deputies into her home on Idaho Avenue, Wellsville, where David Townsend was found hiding under a blanket in the bedroom.
– Angela Stout, Buffalo Road, East Rochester, reported at 9:34 a.m. Friday a gun has been taken from her home.
– Robert Clewell, Clewell Drive, Hanoverton, reported at 2:54 p.m. Friday there was a parking problem on Votaw Drive. Deputies checked the road, but found no parking violations.
– A state Route 172, Lisbon, resident reported at 4:21 p.m. Friday her 15-year-old son did not come home from school, and she has been having problems with him. She called back later to inform deputies he came home.
– A Padgett Road, East Palestine, resident reported an intoxicated man wanting to harm himself. The man kept telling deputies he wanted them to shoot him. He was taken to Salem Community Hospital for evaluation.