– Shawn M. Wyant, 36, Massillon, was driving west on U.S. Route 30 in Madison Township at 2:30 a.m. Sunday when he struck a deer. His passenger, Melissa Ake, 39, same address, was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia.
– Alicia Skelly, 31, state Route 518, Hanoverton, was driving northeast on state Route 518 in Franklin Township at 9:30 a.m. Saturday when she drove off the road and, after over-correcting, drove off again hitting an embankment. She was cited for failure to control, and was treated at Salem Community Hospital for minor injuries.
– Michael L. Reed, Columbus Grove, was driving a semi-truck owned by Stechschulte Transport, Kalida, on U.S. 30 in St. Clair Township at 9:20 a.m. Friday when the drive shaft flew off another vehicle and struck the diesel tank, losing approximately 75 gallons of diesel. The vehicle in question was not found, and information was given to St. Clair Township police.
– Elizabeth A. Carlisle, 45, state Route 164, Lisbon, was driving south on Steubenville Pike at 6:10 p.m. Oct. 13 when she drove off the road, hit a mailbox owned by Charles Ketchum, and then drove home. She was cited for failure to control.
– Dillon David Douglas-Vizi, 21, Campbell, was driving east on state Route 165 in Wayne Township at 4:30 a.m. Oct. 6 when he drove off the right side of the road and hit an embankment. A strong odor of alcohol was detected, and after a failed HGN test, he was cited for OVI and failure to control.
– Penny M. Wisbeth, 38, Hazel Run Road, Salineville, was driving south on state Route 164 in Wayne Township at 3:35 p.m. Monday when she was briefly distracted, and when she looked up, she struck Quint A. Witherow, 32, Steubenville Pike, Lisbon, which set off a chain reaction and also struck Nicky DiCross, 58, Half Street, Washingtonville, and John G. Buckley, 79, state Route 518, Lisbon. Witherow, Ella Witherow, 1, and Trevor Needham, 41, Spartan Drive, Salineville, were taken by ambulance to Salem Community Hospital for minor injuries. Wisbeth was cited for assured clear distance and failure to reinstate her driver’s license.
– Timothy M. Tittle, 37, Forbes Road, Wellsville, was driving north on state Route 45 in Salem Township at 10:57 p.m. Friday when he drove into a ditch. Tittle said he had swerved to avoid a deer. He was cited for operating without reasonable control.
– John R. Toole, 41, Y and O Road, Wellsville, was driving south on state Route 11 in Elkrun Township at 7:10 p.m. Friday and hit a deer.
– Zachary Shasteen, 18, Ellyson Road, East Rochester was driving on Butcher Road in Salem Township at 4:30 p.m. Thursday when he drove off the road, struck a fence owned by Richard A. Dunn, and left the scene after parking the car away from the fence. The vehicle’s owner, David Ryhal, Jr., North Ellsworth Avenue, Salem, told troopers that the car was to be used by his ex-girlfriend’s daughter, Haeley Cline, as a method of transportation to and from work, to which Cline said that she let her boyfriend, Adam Lodge, 21, Ellyson Road, East Rochester, use the vehicle. Ryhal received a release for his vehicle. Cline was cited for obstructing official business and falsifying a police report after she reportedly admitted to lying when filling out the police report. Shasteen was cited for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, failure to control, driving under suspension, and leaving the scene of a property crash.
– Rebecca Treon, 52, Osbourne Road, Wellsville, told troopers that she was driving east on Cameron Road in Madison Township at 11:10 a.m. Wednesday when a dark-colored car drove her off the road, and then she drove back on the road and hit an unknown object. She kept driving until she reached Grand Ford in East Liverpool where she was getting work done on her car. The report was made three hours after the incident took place.
– Charles N. Kinemond, 22, East Chestnut Street, Lisbon, was driving north on Black Road in Center Township at 5:05 p.m. Wednesday when he was hit by Angela Wright, 35, Carolina Avenue, East Liverpool, after Wright failed to stop at a stop sign at the intersection of Black Road and Applegate Road. One of the passengers, Payten Densmore, 11, Carolina Avenue, East Liverpool, was taken to East Liverpool City Hospital for possible injuries. Wright was cited for failure to yield.
– Noland S. Moore, 19, Chester, W.Va., was eastbound on Middle Beaver Road in Elkrun Township at 9:36 p.m. Sunday and went off the right side into a ditch. He was cited for failure to control.