– Keith A. Hilderbrand of Hanoverton and Chrystal A. Hilderbrand of Hanoverton; dissolution sought.
– Douglas Meek of Salineville and Tammie Meek of Salineville; dissolution sought.
– Citimortgage Inc. v. Kerri and Robert White Jr., et al; foreclosure sought against property on Lisbon Street, Columbiana.
– Countrywide Home Loans v. Wade E. Batch, et al; order of foreclosure sale withdrawn by Countrywide.
– Buckeye Financial Services v. Daniel Duncan, et al; $5,615 judgment, plus interest, awarded to Buckeye.
– JP Morgan Chase Bank v. Kristal L. Surface, et al; foreclosure ordered against property on Commerce Street, Wellsville.
– U.S. Bank National Association v. Diana L. Young, et al; lawsuit reinstated to active docket.
– Beneficial Financial v. Melvin Peterson, et al; defendant filed bankruptcy, so lawsuit against him put on hold.
– Youngstown Ohio Hospital Co. v. Judy Keck, et al; $14,660 judgment awarded to Salem Community Hospital.
– JP Morgan Chase Bank v. John E. Harrold, et al; foreclosure order voided after Harrold was able to prove the bank failed to provide him with adequate notice of its motion for default judgment.
– More Equity Inc. v. Amy M. Tyger, et al; foreclosure ordered against property on Fairfield Avenue, Columbiana.
– Georgeanne Currie, 47, of Columbiana v. John C. Currie, 47, of Dederd, Texas; divorce granted.
– Melanie A. Jolly of East Liverpool v. David L. Jolly of Edgewater, Fla.; divorce granted.