– The fire department responded to a possible structure fire at the Ruth Brown residence on state Route 517 at 11:33 a.m. Tuesday. The call was made after the toast caught fire in the toaster, but there was no damage.
– The fire department assisted at a roll-over traffic accident on state Route 172, west of Depot Road, at 8:02 a.m. Tuesday.
– The fire department responded to a report of the control panel beeping at the Fleming House on Rose Drive at 12:17 p.m. Tuesday. The control panel system was malfunctioning but there was no danger of a fire.
– The fire department was called to a large outdoor fire off Miller Road at 7 p.m. Monday. Firefighters found the homeowner in the process of trying to extinguish a rubbish fire that had gotten away from him after high winds fanned the flames.
– The fire department responded to a fire alarm at White Stone Ministries, Pleasantview Drive, at 6:31 p.m. Monday, which turned out to be due to a malfunctioning alarm.
– The fire department responded to a report of a man pinned under his tractor on Darner Road at 11:14 a.m. Sunday.