– Martha G. Winters, 53, Riffle Road, Rogers, was westbound on state Route 558 in Salem Township at 7:23 a.m. Nov. 12 and was struck by a county snowplow driven by Robert E. Neiheisel, 58, Cherry Fork Road, Leetonia, who was northbound on Lisbon Road and salting the road when he slid past the stop sign at the intersection. Winters was taken to St. Elizabeth Hospital with minor injuries and Neiheisel was cited for stop sign.
– Katherine S. Buckley, 54, East Third Street, Salem, was stopped in traffic delivering mail on Teegarden Road in Salem Township at 11 a.m. Friday and was struck by Harold W. Grimm, 66, Alliance, who was backing from a private drive. Grimm was cited for improper backing.
– Joseph E. Royal, 38, Alliance, and Shane M. Endicott, 23, East Pine Lake Road, Salem, were eastbound on U.S. 62 in Butler Township at 3:50 p.m. Monday and Endicott struck Royal from behind. Endicott was cited for assured clear distance.
– James Michael Mick, 36, Frischkorn Drive, Wellsville, was eastbound on state route 39 in Yellow Creek Township at 12:30 p.m. Monday and Abigail A. Adams, 25, Newell, W.Va., was westbound and collided with Frischkorn when she attempted to turn left. She was cited for right of way.
– Teresa G. Crawford, 46, East Lincoln Way, was northbound on Leetonia Road in Salem Township at 9:14 p.m. Sunday and struck a tree that had fallen across both lanes.
– Dale P. Bowman, 54, Applegate Road, Lisbon, was eastbound on state Route 172 in Lisbon at 9:20 p.m. Sunday and hit a tree in the road.
– John L. Alflen, 41, Columbia Street, Leetonia, was southbound on Leetonia Road in Salem Township at 9:15 p.m. Sunday and hit a tree that had fallen across the road.
– Tyler J. Hein, 26, Rochester Road, East Rochester, was southbound on East Rochester Road in West Township at 5:58 a.m. Nov. 7 and stopped for a deer and was struck by Brad A. Wilson, 19, East Canton. Wilson was cited for assured clear distance.
– Timothy L. Pancake, 53, Pancake-Clarkson Road, Rogers, was southbound on U.S. 30 in East Liverpool at 6 a.m. Nov. 12 and hit a deer.
– Tammy S. Atkins, 42, Samuel Street, East Liverpool, was northbound on Y&O Road in Madison Township at 9:25 p.m. Nov. 12 and went off the right edge into a traffic sign and a ditch. She was cited for failure to control.
– Richard C. Pittman, 62, West Middletown, Salem, was eastbound on Bates Road in Knox Township at 11:13 p.m. Friday and hit a deer.
– George A. Tomaino, 57, New Falls, Ohio, was northbound on state Route 11 in Fairfield Township at 11 p.m. Sunday and hit a deer.
– Toni L. Gibson, 66, Taylor Road, Negley,was southbound on state Route 7 in Fairfield Township at 11:33 p.m. Sunday and hit a tree limb in the road.
– Troopers were called to Steubenville Pike, Lisbon, at 5 a.m. Sunday after someone hit a utility pole owned by Ohio Edison while driving north. The vehicle, possibly a truck or SUV based on tire marks, fled the scene after contact and could not be located.
– Heather Potts, 33, West Ninth Street, East Liverpool, was stopped in traffic going east on state Route 39 in Yellow Creek Township at 3:59 p.m. Wednesday when she was rear-ended by Bonnie Lewis, 45, East Main Street, Salineville, who had leaned over to grab a tissue. Upon investigation, Lewis’ was found the be under the influence, although she said she was on allergy medication and had a history of leg problems, after exhibiting slurred speech and glassy eyes and a pill bottle was found in the car. After taking a drug test at East Liverpool City Hospital, Lewis was cited for OVI, driving under suspension, and assured clear distance.
– David Winters, 29, Fairfield Avenue, Columbiana, was driving north on North Ellsworth Avenue, Salem, at 6:45 p.m. Thursday when he lost control and went off the road, and after overcorrecting, went off the road again and hit a utility pole. Upon further investigation, an officer detected an odor of alcohol and slurred speech. After further questioning at St. Elizabeth’s Hospital, Youngstown, where he was taken, he was cited for OVI and failure to control.
– Kendra Griffith, 17, Minerva, was driving south on Bayard Road in Minerva at 7:17 p.m. Thursday when she lost control of her vehicle and struck a mailbox and utility pole. She was cited for failure to control.
– Alycia Ciotti, 16, Old state Route 344, Leetonia, was stopped in a construction zone going west on state Route 172 in Hanover Township at 7:30 a.m. Thursday when she was rear-ended by Emily Morris, 16, State Route 172, Lisbon. Morris was cited for assured clear distance.
– Jakob Hendricks, 24, Cherry Street, Washingtonville, was driving south on Cherry Valley Road in Salem Township at 12:17 a.m. Tuesday when he drove off the road and struck a tree and embankment before overturning. Hendricks was taken to St. Elizabeth’s in Youngstown for minor injuries. While at the hospital, officers also noted a strong odor of alcohol from Hendricks and requested a blood sample. Hendricks was cited for OVI and failure to control.