– John G. Carr, 49, Creek Road, New Waterford, was cited for failure to control after he went into a ditch while driving on Columbiana-Waterford Road in Fairfield Township at 8 a.m. Tuesday.
– Alex Dehnary, 18, East Fourth Street, Salem, was cited for failure to control after he struck a mail box before rolling over in his Chevy S-10 while driving on state Route 14 in Fairfield Township at 9:30 p.m. Dec. 16.
– Jarrod J. Sturgeon, 32, Mattix Road, Lisbon, was driving on state Route 45 in Salem Township at 6:35 p.m. Dec. 16 when another vehicle coming the other way went left of center. Sturgeon went off the road to avoid a collision, striking a disabled vehicle belonging to Joshua Board of Salem. Sturgeon, who was driving a Time-Warner Cable van, said the other vehicle kept going.
– Heriber Pimentel, 41, East School Street, Salem, was cited for OVI and failure to control after striking a culvert, three mail boxes and a utility pole while driving on Georgetown Road in Butler Township at 3:20 a.m. Dec. 15. Pimentel reportedly told the trooper he had several vodka tonics.
– Michele L. Whaley, 47, Buck Road, Alliance, was cited for OVI and failure to control after she struck a tree and her car overturned while driving on Buck Road in Knox Township at 1:10 a.m. Dec. 15. The trooper found Whaley in her nearby home holding a full glass of what she said was rum and Coca Cola. Whaley said she needed a drink to calm her nerves following the crash. Whaley, who said she was returning home from a holiday party in Cleveland, then said she had been chugging rum directly from the bottle.
– Ryan S. Gage, 19, Lisbon Street, East Liverpool, was cited for failure to control after he struck a mail box and overturned in his Rendezvous on state Route 7 in Elkrun Township at 10:40 p.m. Dec. 14.
– Kaitlyn B. Carmel, 24, of Wooster, was cited for failure to control after she slid into a ditch while driving on state Route 172 in Center Township at 4:15 p.m. Dec. 14.
– Rex A. Borrelli, 60, Superior Avenue, Salem, was northbound on state Route 9 in Butler Township at 3:40 p.m. Dec. 5 and went off the right side, spun counter clockwise across the center line and then off the left side of the road into a utility pole. He was cited for failure to control.
– Donald C. Krebs Jr., 24, Colonial Drive, Salem, was southbound on Whinnery Road in Hanover Township at 7:40 p.m. Friday and slid on snow off the left side into some trees.
– Brandi L. Willey, 27, Canton, was westbound on Georgetown Road in Knox Township at 8 p.m. Friday and slid off the right side into a ditch. She was taken to Canton Mercy Hospital with serious injuries.
– Nicole K. Ford, 28, Prospect Street, Lisbon, was southeastbound on state Route 154 in Elkrun Township at 8:20 a.m. Saturday and went off the west side into a guardrail and then off the east side into an embankment and rolled over. She was cited for failure to control and taken to Salem Hospital with minor injuries.
– Troopers are looking for a vehicle that was southbound on Dutchtown School Road in Elkrun Township at 1:30 a.m. Saturday and went left of center into a fence and fled.
– Lisa K. Pence, 55, Osbourne Road, Wellsville, was westbound on U.S. 30 in Madison Township at 3:40 p.m. Saturday and was turning south onto state Route 45 when she was struck by Lisa M. Allen-Cardina, 42, Chardon, who was westbound on U.S. 30 and went left of center. After impact Pence’s vehicle went up an embankment into a traffic sign. Cardina was cited for assured clear distance.
– Holly L. Powell, 38, West Lincoln Way, Lisbon, was northbound on Lisbon Road in Center Township at 6:15 p.m. Friday and struck a disabled vehicle that was also northbound. The impact caused the disabled vehicle to move forward into an unoccupied vehicle that was stopped ahead. The driver of that vehicle, William T. Williams, 75, Elk Avenue, Lisbon, was standing outside attempting to jump the disabled vehicle when the door of his vehicle swung open by the impact and struck him. No one was injured, and Powell was cited for assured clear distance.