– William Halligan, 48, state Route 45, Lisbon, was charged with domestic violence at 9:37 p.m. Friday. Deputies responded to the state Route 45 home after receiving a report that Halligan grabbed a 14-year-old boy around the neck, leaving marks, after the boy tackled him for arguing with his mother.
– Deputies went to a North View Lane home in Lisbon at 11:30 a.m. after Phillip Wickersham reported his son Joshua had just left the home with his two grandsons and he did not want them going with Joshua until he had calmed down from an argument they had been in.
– A deputy went to Carney’s gas station on state Route 518 in West Point at 6:46 p.m. Sunday for a report of a man stalking a female employee. The woman said for the last few months the man sits in his vehicle across the road from her work and stares at the store while he smokes, but that evening he came into the store and told her he had been following her and would like to get to know her. The woman said she told the man she was not interested and he returned to his car. The man was not there when the deputy arrived.
– A state Route 7, New Waterford, resident reported at 11:34 a.m. Friday that a friend received phone calls about her of an inappropriate sexual nature.
– Joshua Monday was transported from Columbiana County Municipal Court to county jail at 12:06 p.m. Friday after becoming uncooperative with deputies after he was sentenced to jail.
– David Tingle, Spring Hill Drive, Leetonia, reported at 1:27 p.m. Friday that someone attempted to obtain a PNB Bank credit card in his name, but the bank declined the card once it was learned that it was not Tingle trying to obtain the card.
– A Massillon resident reported at 2:30 p.m. Friday that he moved out of his house on Hazel Run Road in Washington Township, and his wife would not allow him back on the property.
-Jessica Tremaine of East Liverpool reported Tuesday that while staying elsewhere she received threatening text messages from her former boyfriend and father of their child. She said he threatened to kill her, and a photograph of the text message was taken by a sheriff’s detective. Domestic violence charges were filed against the ex-boyfriend, Dray Bailey, and Tremaine is seeking a protection order against him
– Fran Armbruster, Georgetown Road, Homeworth, reported her neighbor called her Monday evening to say he saw footprints in the snow in her driveway. Armbruster was not home and asked that a deputy to check her property. A deputy did and found the property to be secure.