– Deanne Richmond, 35, Depot Road, Lisbon, was driving south on Mechanicstown Road in Hanover Township at 12:05 p.m. March 9 when she slid off the right side of the road, struck a guy wire and overturned. Richmond was cited for failure to control.
– Curtis Velock, 19, Padgett Road, East Palestine was driving west on state Route 172 in Hanover Township at 7:51 p.m. Monday when he rear-ended Thane Richey, 19, Conkle Road, Salem, who was stopped at a stop sign. Velock was cited for assured clear distance.
– Joyce Lalu, 62, Penn Avenue, Beloit, was driving east on U.S. 62 in Knox Township at 4:40 p.m. Wednesday when a homemade wood cap from the pickup truck of Steven Sommers, 48, Uniontown, Ohio, broke loose and veered across the roadway. No citation was issued as the ratchet strap broke due to high winds.
– Nikole Johnson, 19, Thomas Road, Lisbon, was driving west on state Route 172 in Center Township at 7:05 a.m. Thursday when she lost control, drove off the left side and struck a culvert before overturning and landing on the wheels. Johnson was cited for failure to control.
– Tammie S. Cox, 46, West Main Street, New Waterford, was stopped at a stop sign on Neeld Road in Unity Township at 9:05 a.m. Thursday when she was hit by Dale Hill, 80, Mill Rock Road, New Waterford, as he was making a left hand turn from state Route 558. Hill was cited for a turn and stop signal violation.
– Douglas Avenry, 23, Winona Road, Salem, was driving north on Woodsdale Road in Hanover Township at 10:20 a.m. Thursday, and Kyler Smith Jr., 21, Murray Road, East Rochester, driving south also on Woodsdale Road when both vehicles side swiped each other. No citations were issued due to lack of significant road evidence, conflicting stories and impartial witnesses.
– Damian Gerald Martin, 19, Louisville Street, Homeworth, was driving east on Carey Road in Butler Township at 12:15 p.m. Thursday when he drove off the right side of the road into a ditch. Martin was cited for failure to control.
– Lisa L. Montgomery, 48, Wheeling, W.Va., was southbound on state Route 7 in Madison Township at 9:50 a.m. Sunday and slid off the left side into a guardrail. She was cited for failure to control.
– Alec Owen Allison, 27, Township Line Road, Wellsville, was southbound on state Route 7 in Middleton Township at 7:25 a.m. Sunday and slid off the right side down an embankment and overturned. He was cited for failure to control.
– Kenneth W. Sheeley, 16, Grant Street, New Springfield, was southbound on New Castle Road in Unity Township at 11:55 a.m. Monday. While negotiating a curve onto Heck Road, he went off the right side into a ditch while avoiding an oncoming vehicle that went left of center. He was taken to St. Elizabeth Hospital with possible injuries.
– Shana M. Perrenoud, 28, state Route 170, Rogers, was southbound on Dyke Road in Middleton Township at 10:15 a.m. Monday and went off the left side into a ditch and rolled over. She was cited for failure to control.
– Judith L. Entrikin, 61, Lisbon Road, Leetonia, and Donald L. Vos, 60, Hazel Run Road, Hammondsville, were northbound on Lisbon Road in Center Township at 3:55 p.m. Tuesday when another vehicle pulled out from the stopped sign on Adams Road. Entrikin stopped to avoid hitting that vehicle and was struck from behind by Vos. The other vehicle left the scene. Vos was cited for assured clear distance.
– Cornelius O. Beckwith, 58, South Avenue, Lisbon, was northbound on Clarks Mill Road in Washington Township at 3:18 p.m. Monday and Robin R. Higginbotham, 48, Toronto, was southbound and slid left of center into Beckwith. Higginbotham was cited for failure to control and Beckwith was cited for fictitious registration.
– Daniel A. Tice, 26, Wells Hollow Road, was northbound on state Route 164 in Washington Township at 5:35 p.m. Sunday and slid off the right side into a traffic sign and a ditch. He was cited for failure to control.
– Ronald L. Hooker, 31, St. Clair Avenue, East Liverpool, was eastbound on Cameron Road in Madison Township at 3 p.m. Sunday and slid off the right side into a ditch. He was cited for failure to control.
– Eddie J. Robinson Jr., 20, Youngstown, was westbound on state Route 558 in Fairfield Township at 9:50 a.m. Sunday and went off the right side into a ditch and rolled over. He was cited for failure to control.
– Ronald L. Firth, 50, Randel Road, Hanoverton, was westbound on U.S. 30 in Hanover Township at 2:30 a.m. Sunday and Melissa K. Johnson, 21, state Route 644, Kensington, was eastbound Marand went left of center into Firth, causing a collision. The Firth vehicle went off the north side and Johnson’s off the south side of the road. Johnson was cited for lanes of travel and OVI.
– Jacob B. McEldowney, 27, Carey Road, Salem, was northbound on Slater Road in Butler Township at 6:16 p.m. Saturday and went off the right side into a tree and slid backwards into a ditch. He was cited for failure to control.
– Darryl W. Klehm, 50, Anderson Avenue, Minerva, and Sue Ann Moore, 87, Warren Avenue, East Liverpool, were southbound on South Lincoln Avenue in Perry Township at 1:33 p.m. Thursday. Moore struck Klehm as he was attempting to turn right into a private drive. Moore was cited for assured clear distance.