– Kristen Lee Chestnut, 19, state Route 30, Hanoverton, was traveling south on Richey School Road in Hanover Township at 10:15 p.m. Tuesday when a tree fell and struck the front of her vehicle.
– Alexis B. Mcvay, 21, Elkton West Point Road, Lisbon, was heading north on state Route 164 in Salem Township at 2:05 p.m. Tuesday when a driver, heading south, traveled left of center, forcing Mcvay to travel off the road. She struck a plastic gas line marker before coming to a stop in a field. The other driver was not found.
– David A. Washburn, 36, Russell Drive, Petersburg, was traveling north on Zeigler Road in Hanover Township at 10:15 a.m. Thursday when he moved over to the right to allow a tractor to travel and, in the process, drove the Chevrolet Trailblazer owned by All Action Restoration Inc. of North Lima, off the right side of the road and hit a ditch. Washburn was cited for failure to control.
– Dominic J. Drago, 25, McIntosh Road, Wellsville, was heading north on state Route 7 in Elkrun Township at 6:59 a.m. Tuesday when he ran off the right side of the road, hit a guard rail and went down an embankment before hitting an address sign and a tree. Drago was cited for failure to control.
– Kimberly A. Henline, 46, Bunker Hill Road, Leetonia, was northbound on Fairfield School Road in Fairfield Township at 6:40 a.m. Monday and Margaret B. Oliver, 28, Beaver Circle, Columbiana, was eastbound on Kelly Park Road and failed to yield at a stop sign and struck Henline who then went off the road into a utility pole. Oliver was cited for failure to yield and Henline was taken to the Salem hospital with serious injuries.
– Steven M. Hamilton, 25, Clarks Mill Road, Hammondsville, was northbound on state Route 164 in Wayne Township at 5:30 a.m. Friday and hit a deer then went off the east side of the road into a ditch, a guardrail and overturned down an embankment.
– Karen L. Lowe, 61, Darlington, Pa., and Robert G. Smith, 89, Bethel Park, Pa., were westbound on state Route 14 in Unity Township at 12:25 p.m. Saturday and Lowe attempted to make a northbound turn onto State Line Road and was struck from behind by Smith. Smith was cited for assured clear distance.
– Paula J. Kacel, 29, Bradshaw Avenue, East Liverpool, was westbound on the U.S. 30 off ramp in Madison Township at 10:38 p.m. June 19 and went off the right side into a large road sign. She was cited for failure to control.
– Christopher A. Hamsher, 37, state Route 14, East Palestine, was westbound on state Route 14 in Unity Township at 1 p.m. Saturday and David A. Crowe, 61, Youngstown, pulled out of a private drive to travel west and Hamsher swerved to avoid hitting the vehicle and went into a ditch. Crowe was cited for right of way.
– Eric D. Bostwick, 40, Industry, Pa., was eastbound on state Route 39 in Yellow Creek Township at 11:12 p.m. Saturday and Michael D. Park, 47, Wheeling, W.Va., and Daniel J. Stoffel, 20, Water Street, Salineville, were westbound and Stoffel attempted to pass Park and swerved back into the westbound lane to avoid hitting Bostwick and then lost control and went left of center into Bostwick. Stoffel then struck Park’s vehicle and then continued off the right side into a guard rail. Stoffel was cited for left of center and Park was taken to East Liverpool Hospital with minor injuries.
– Daryl Wesley Trautvetter, 72, Orange, Florida, was westbound on state Route 154 in Middleton Township at 4:35 p.m. Monday and went off the right side. He was cited for failure to control.
– Jessica Ann Chestnut, 24, Maple Grove Lane, New Waterford, was northbound on state Route 170 in Unity Township at 8:50 p.m. Sunday and Gail E. Snyder, 60, Brushville Road, East Palestine, was westbound on Heck Road and failed to stop at the stop sign and struck Chestnut. Snyder was cited for stop sign and Chestnut and a passenger, Nicholas Leavens, 22, Maple Grove Lane, New Waterford, were taken to the Salem hospital with minor injuries.
– Melissa A. Springer, 27, Alliance, was eastbound on U.S. 62 in Knox Township at 1:38 p.m. Saturday and slowed for traffic and was struck by Leann N. Schreffler, 29, state Route 154, Lisbon. Schreffler was cited for assured clear distance ahead.
– Karl K. Tullis, 44, Washington Street, Washingtonville, was eastbound on South Alley in Salem Township at 3:20 p.m. Friday and went off the left side into a car parked in a garage. No citations were issued.
– Tiffany Y. Chetock, 43, state Route 45, Lisbon, and Shannon C. Boyce, 45, state Route 30, Lisbon, were northbound on state Route 45 in Center Township at 10:34 p.m. Thursday and Boyce attempted to pass Chetock who slowed to avoid potholes and Boyce struck Chetock’s vehicle. No citations were issued due to conflicting statements.
– Tracy S. Kirby, 47, Walker Road, Minerva, was stopped at a sign northbound on Walker Road in West Township at 11 a.m. Sunday at the U.S. 30 intersection and Robert E. Robinson, 36, Jack Run Road, Rockbridge, Ohio, was failed to yield backing out of a private drive on Walk Road and struck Kirby from behind.
– Trinette K. Jones, 39, Baker Road, Lisbon, was eastbound on Baker Road in Hanover Township at 1:20 p.m. Sunday and James V. Cronin, 53, Votaw Drive, Lisbon, was westbound on Baker Road and lost control and went left of center into Jones and then went off the left side into a boulder and a barn causing the roof to collapse on top of the vehicle. Cronin was charged with wanton and willful disregard of safety.
– Robert A. Hooker, 67, Canton, was parked in a parking spot in the beach parking lot at Guilford Lake State Park and was struck by Justin W. Ingledue, 25, Teegarden Road, Lisbon.
– Hunter K. Black, 19, Negley, was westbound on state Route 558 in Fairfield Township at 8 a.m. Wednesday and another vehicle in the westbound lane attempted to pass and struck Black causing him to go off the right side into a ditch and then re-entered the road and went off the left side into a ditch and overturned on its right side. The other vehicle continued on.
– James M. Bray, 50, Amsterdam Road, Salineville, was southbound on state Route 644 in Franklin Township at 7:10 a.m. Monday and was sideswiped by a vehicle driven by Kimberly L. Woodford, 39, Jefferson Street, Salineville, who was northbound and went left of center. She was cited for lanes of travel.
– David B. Good, 45, New Springfield, was northbound on state Route 165 in Unity Township at 1 p.m. Monday and reportedly swerved to avoid a deer and went off the right side into a guardrail. She was cited for failure to control.
– Jessica M. Fotheringham, 17, Sebring, was northbound on Knox School Road in Knox Township at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday and failed to stop at a sign and was struck by Travis J. Harsh, 34, Louisville, who was eastbound on Georgetown Road. Fotheringham was cited for stop sign and taken to Alliance Hospital with minor injuries.
– Nick Rhodes, 40, West Main Street, East Palestine, was northbound on state Route 170 in Unity Township at 8:51 a.m. Saturday and went off the right side into an embankment and a tree. He was cited for failure to control.
– Jacob P. Rose, 14, Hanselman Road, Homeworth, was southbound on Homeworth Avenue in Knox Township at 5:30 p.m. Sunday and a bale spear loosened from the vehicle and gouged the road causing the tractor to go off the right side into a ditch.
– David E. McLaughlin, 52, Petersburg-Unity Road, Petersburg, was northbound on state Route 170 in Unity Township at 12:41 p.m. Tuesday when Stephen A. Guerriero, 83, Struthers, reportedly failed to yield at a stop sign at Heck Road and was struck by McLaughlin. Guerriero was cited with failure to yield. Guerriero was checked for possible injuries by East Palestine EMS.
– Zachary E. Bangor, 22, Highland Colony Street, East Liverpool, was southbound on a motorcycle on state Route 7 in Elkrun Township at 9:10 p.m. Thursday when he went across the center line, off the left side of the roadway and overturned in a ditch. He was cited with reasonable control and transported to Beaver Medical Center with minor injuries.
– Jeremy A. Robb, 27, Richardson Avenue, Negley, was northbound on McCormick Road in Madison Township at 7:10 p.m. Thursday when he allegedly lost control, spun counter clockwise, slid off the west side of the roadway and overturned in a ditch. Robb was cited with reasonable control. He was uninjured.
– Jeffrey D. Balint, 60, Woodworth Road, New Springfield, was driving a semi truck owned by Clacier Hills Trucking LLC., New Springfield, southbound on state Routes 39 and 164 in Washington Township at 12:50 p.m. Thursday when David C. Earich, 27, Jefferson Street, Salineville, reportedly went left of center on a bend. Earich struck the semi and then went off the left side of the roadway striking a guardrail. The semi also drove off the left side of the roadway. Earich was cited with marked lanes and transported by Tri County Ambulance to East Liverpool City Hospital with minor injuries.
– Candy M. Kibler, 44, Lincoln Way, Lisbon, was traveling westbound on U.S. Route 30 in Madison Township at 9:04 p.m. Friday when she went off the right side of the road and struck an embankment. Kibler was cited with reasonable control. She was uninjured.
– Matthew S. Swantek, 24, Youngstown, and Benton A. Cope, 22, High Street, Lisbon, were stopped eastbound at a stop sign on Metz Road in Fairfield Township at 3:40 p.m. Monday and Cope backed into Swantek. Cope was cited for improper backing.
– Jennifer R. Nolan, 32, Andora Road, East Rochester, was eastbound on U.S. 30 in West Township at 5:55 p.m. Wednesday and went off the south side into a guy wire and overturned. She was cited for failure to control.
– Melissa L. Williams, 43, Country Club Lane, Salem, was eastbound on U.S. 62 in Butler Township at 7:20 p.m. Wednesday and Ryan D. Moon, 20, Hawkins Lane, Columbiana, was westbound and failed to yield and was struck by Williams. Moon was cited for right of way turning left.
Elizabeth M. Perry, 24, West Main Street, East Palestine, was westbound on state Route 14 in Green Township at 4:57 p.m. Thursday behind Regina Neff, 59, West School Street, Salem, and could not stop in time and struck Neff who was pushed forward into Kevin M. Sturgeon, 23, Washington Street, Salem. Perry was cited for assured clear distance.
– Frank A. Bedenik, 37, Struthers, and William Mccusker, 59, Garfield Road, New Waterford, were eastbound on state Route 14 in Salem Township at 3:38 p.m. Thursday and Bedenik slowed for traffic and was struck by Mccusker. Mccusker cited for assured clear distance.
– Joseph A. Beary, 49, Fairfield Avenue, Columbiana, was cited for left of center after crossing the center line in his Land Rover and striking the rear side a Taurus driven by Roy O. Moffett, 18, Union Ridge Road, Negley, on Riffle Road in Middleton Township at 10:57 a.m. Friday.
– Julie A. White, 46, Carey Road, Salem, was cited for assured cleared distance after she drove into the rear of a car driven by Luke C. Cartwright, 22, state Route 45, Lisbon, while he was stopped in traffic on state Route 45 in Salem Township at 9:45 p.m. Thursday.
– Matthew Stonley, 18, Leake Street, East Palestine, was cited for failure to control after he went off the road and into a ditch while driving in a SUV on state Route 558 in Unity Township at 5:35 a.m. Friday.
– Lewis Almy, 25, Steubenville Pike, Lisbon, was cited for failure to control after he struck a tree in his pickup truck on Steubenville Pike in Center Township at 3:20 a.m. Wednesday.
– A driver fled the scene after reportedly striking a car driven by Christopher L. Howells, 21, Desellem Road, Lisbon, as he was turning right into a private lot on state Route 45 in Madison Township at 7:40 a.m. Wednesday. The unknown motorist also struck a parked pickup truck belonging to Brian Schafer, Steubenville Pike, Lisbon, before leaving the scene.
– Julie A. Clemmer, 22, Kelly Park Road, Columbiana, was cited for failure to control after she went off the road and over an embankment while driving on state Route 164 in Fairfield Township at 7:04 a.m. Tuesday.
– Nicholas D. Hackstedde, 16, Abderdeen Court, Columbiana, was cited for failure to stop an assured cleared distance after he struck a vehicle operated by Joseph J. Remish, 63, Columbiana-New Waterford Road, Columbiana, on Columbiana-New Waterford Road in Fairfield Township at 6:10 p.m. Thursday. Remish was stopped in traffic when Hackstedde swerved in an attempt to miss his vehicle but ended up striking it anyway.
– Rene L. Hilton, 51, Winona Road, Salem, was cited for failure to yield after she ran a stop sign and was struck by a vehicle operated by Benjamin L. Muniz, 26, Stroup Road, Hanoverton. The accident occurred at the intersection of Woodsdale and Coffee School roads in Butler Township at 6:10 p.m. Thursday.
– Donald E. Johnson, 56, Morris Road, Lisbon, was cited for failure to control after he went off the road while driving on state Route 154 in Elkrun Township at 7:55 a.m. Thursday.
– Trudy A. Hively, 46, of Alliance, was cited for failure to yield after striking a vehicle driven by Toby D. Johnson, 73, of Southington. The accident occurred while Hively was turning into a private from U.S. Route 62 in Butler Township at 3:45 p.m. Thursday.
– Catherine E. Yealey, 61, state Route 517, Lisbon, was cited for failure to yield after driving off the road and striking a sign and rock on state Route 517 in Fairfield Township at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday. Yealey continued home and a relative returned to speak to the property owner about damage done to the property, which is when the highway patrol was contacted.
– Mary Pettway, 66, of Girard, struck an unknown animal, which left the scene, while driving on state Route 11 in Elkrun Township at 12:25 a.m. Wednesday.
– James P. Tice, 40, state Route 170, Negley, reported being struck by a passing vehicle while he was walking along the berm of Route 170 in St. Clair Township at 1:35 p.m. Tuesday. Tice was flown from the scene by helicopter to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The driver fled the scene, and Tice was unable to provide a description.
– Aaron R. May, 17, First Street, Hanoverton, reported he pulled from a stop sign and was struck by another vehicle that left the scene. This occurred at the intersection of state Route 172 and U.S. Route 30 at 10:04 p.m. Monday.
– David W. Johnson, 54, Highland Avenue, Salem, reported his vehicle was struck by rock debris that came from a truck hauling an oversized load involving bulldozer on U.S. Route 30 in Hanover Township at 1:30 p.m. May 28.
– Danielle A. Thomas, 18, Elkton West Point Road, Lisbon, was westbound on state Route 154 in Elkrun Township at 11:51 a.m. Monday and Corrie K. Malone, 54, Elkton West Point Road, Lisbon, was eastbound on state Route 154 and Thomas failed to yield from a stop sign and struck Malone. Thomas was cited for failure to yield.
– Nagendar Thallam, 31, Pittsburgh, Pa., was eastbound on state Route 14 in Unity Township at 9:17 a.m. Sunday and struck Brent J. Ford, 35, Hamilton Road, East Palestine, who was westbound on state Route 14 and attempting to turn south. Ford was cited for right of way turning left.