Mary Jo Fitzpatrick, Lisbon, vs. Pam Gatrell, Lisbon, excess $25,000 sought for alleged injuries from a dog attack near the Lisbon Cemetery on Aug. 24, 2014.
Donald and JoAnn E. Hall, Rogers, vs. Heidi Cole, Rogers, in excess of $25,000 sought for both alleged damages due to a drainage system from the defendant’s property diverting surface water onto the plaintiff’s property and for an alleged fence depriving the plaintiffs of use of their property.
Liquid Luggers LLC, East Palestine, vs. Oasis Transportation LLC, Follansbee, W.Va., $20,587 plus interest sought for alleged debt owed.
JPMorgan Chase Bank vs. Shawn and Kira Dunn, et al., foreclosure sought for property on Kingsridge Court, East Liverpool.
Wells Fargo Bank vs. Ronald E. Miller, et al., case reactivated.
JPMorgan Chase Bank vs. Sherry T. Simond, et al., property withdrawn from sheriff’s sale.
Wells Fargo Bank vs. Citifinanical, Inc., foreclosure ordered on Buckeye Avenue, Salem.
Northern Hancock Bank and Trust Co. vs. Jennifer McComas, et al., bankruptcy filed, case on hold.
Ryan C. Adkins, East Liverpool, vs. Kira R. Adkins, Wellsville, divorce granted.
Seth Allan Meek, 23, Rogers, cashier, and Kaitlyn M. Stamp, 22, Columbiana, cake decorator.
Gary W. Wonner, 45, East Palestine, truck driver, and Tina M. Piatt, 49, East Palestine, x-ray technologist.
Charles L. Heffner Jr., 39, Wellsville, order filler, and Robin S. Melott, 47, Wellsville, house manager/aide.
Richard P. Graffius, 37, Salem, self employed, and Jackie L. Shultz, 34, Salem, bakery.
– JPMorgan Chase Bank vs. David and Rachel L. Kunzel, et al., foreclosure sought for property on Cherry Valley Drive, Leetonia.
– Discover Bank vs. Santana and Douglas Williams, $18,705 plus costs sought for alleged debt owed.
– Janice and Donald Duncan, Salineville, vs. Debra Tsesmilles, Salineville, excess of $25,000 sought for alleged injuries after plaintiff Janice Duncan was struck while crossing East Main Street, Salineville, by a vehicle driven by Tsesmilles on Aug. 27, 2012.
– Home Savings and Loan Co. vs. Leland L. McGill, et al., foreclosure sought for property on Shady Lane Drive, East Liverpool.
– JPMC Specialty Mortgage LLC vs. Noah J. Davis, property withdrawn from sheriff’s sale.
– Mountainviewland LLC vs. Estate of Wendy Shasteen, previous judgment canceled.
– Stacie Wilkes, Beloit, vs. Patrick Wilkes, Ruther Glen, Va., divorce granted.
– Roy D. Keir, Salem, and Theresa R. Keir, Salem, dissolution granted.
– Gregory A. Miller, Beloit, and Molly B. Miller, Salem, dissolution granted.
– Jeffrey D. Hall, East Liverpool, and Tracey L. Hall, East Liverpool, dissolution granted.
– Alexander Jon Braun, 22, Honolulu, Hawaii, military, and Amanda Ashley Morris, 22, Honolulu, Hawaii, military.
– Michael Carl Jenkins, 29, New Cumberland, W.Va., mechanic, and Kristina Marie Reed, 28, New Cumberland, W.Va., desk clerk.
– Cody S. Maye, 23, Beloit, landscaping, and Ashley L. Davis, 27, Beloit, dental assistant.
National Collegiate Student Loan Trust vs. Derek and David Thompson Sr., $15,126 plus interest sought for alleged debt owed.
County Treasurer vs. Daniel L. Taylor, Salem, et al., foreclosure sought for alleged delinquent taxes for property on East Third Street, Salem.
County Treasurer vs. Americor Development Corp., et al., foreclosure sought for alleged delinquent taxes for property on North Union Avenue, Salem.
County Treasurer vs. Unknown heirs of Robert K. McCormick, deceased, et al., foreclosure sought for alleged delinquent taxes for property on Grimms Bridge Road, East Liverpool.
JPMorgan Chase Bank vs. Ashley Morrow, et al., foreclosure sought for property on Hartley Road, Beloit.
Wells Fargo Bank vs. Gerald and Susan Santee, et al., foreclosure sought for property on Whinnery Road, Hanoverton.
Nancy G. Davis vs. Joseph L. Miller, complaint and counter complaint dismissed.
Santander Bank vs. Brian L. Colian, et al., property withdrawn from sheriff’s sale.
Stacy Miranda vs. Edwin Miranda, divorced granted.
Nettie L. Stine, Salineville, vs. Donald B. Stine, Massillon, divorce granted.
Kylee Lyn Corbin, Hammondsville, vs. Jeffrey Lynn Corbin, Canton, divorce granted.
Christopher R. Roessler, 27, Salem, machinist, and Clara Annette Frantz, 24, Salem, unemployed.
Douglas J. Faulk, 42, Lisbon, assistant manager, and Carrie S. Waters, 42, Lisbon, supervisor.
Robert Kenneth Minor III, 33, Moundsville, W.Va., unemployed, and Sarah Anna Henry, 24, Moundsville, W.Va., corrections officer.
Donald F. Edge Sr., 59, East Liverpool, fiberglass assembler, and Beverly A. Walton, 59, East Liverpool, unemployed.
Scott Anthony Lapenta, 32, Ellwood City, Pa., arborist, and Desarae D. Cooper, 28, Wellsville, unemployed.
Garrett R. Sevek, 29, Salem, self employed, and Theresa E. McLoud, 26, Salem, unemployed.
Mark J. Strabala, 29, Salem, tree trimmer, and Tiffany A. Hough, 28, Salem, cashier.
Virgil E. French Jr., 59, Beloit, machinist, and Susan Kay Oyster, 59, Beloit, unemployed.
James D. Dornan, 63, Salem, respiratory therapist, and Kellie J. Bailey, 45, Salem, cashier.
Justin Raymond Tate, 21, East Liverpool, unemployed, and Mary E. Wymer, 23, East Liverpool, STNA.
Clifford T. Miller, 42, Wellsville, boiler maker, and Nicole A. Cline, 41, Wellsville, AOD counselor.