LISBON – A 14-year-old Lisbon boy was cited into Columbiana County Juvenile Court after allegedly having in his possession a Trek mountain bike owned by Jacob Ross, East Washington Street, on July 4 and a Mongoose mountain bike belonging to Christina Eckert, East Washington Street, on July 5.
– A 17-year-old Marietta child was cited with allegedly breaking out a window at the Lisbon BP station with the purpose to commit a theft on Aug. 10.
– A 15-year-old East Palestine boy was cited after allegedly hitting his grandmother, Kay Mosser, twice in the arm on Aug. 5.
– A 16-year-old East Liverpool girl was cited with being unruly from July 16 through Aug. 13 for refusing to listen to her parents, being habitually disrespectful and leaving home without permission.
– A 17-year-old Salem boy was cited after allegedly punching, kicking and stabbing holes into the wall at his mother’s house, as well as threatening to punch his mother, Tracie Smith, in the face on Aug. 7.
– A 15-year-old Canton boy was cited for allegedly striking Arion Steiner, an employee at the Rogers Group Home, on Aug. 8.
– A 13-year-old Salineville boy was cited after allegedly hitting his brother in the head with a cup and in the leg with a stick on Aug. 11.
– A 15-year-old Lisbon child was cited with allegedly bending a sign at the old train station property on Washington Street on July 21.
LISBON – Douglas Lewis, Somer Street, Leetonia, was cited into Columbiana County Juvenile Court for allegedly aiding and abetting a 17-year-old runaway. According to court documents, the child was believed to have been staying with Lewis.
Lewis reportedly told police she stayed one night, but he did not know where she was. Another time, another police officer approached him about the girl and he denied knowing her, then later admitted to knowing her. He also at first denied she was staying at his home, but then admitted she was. She also admitted to staying there and having her belongings there when she ran away.
In another matter, two East Liverpool teens were cited for allegedly stealing items from a tow boat and buildings at the terminals on River Road. Both 17-year-olds are accused of entering three tow boats located at A and M Towing on April 25 and taking two Apple computers and a cell phone. Then on May 19 the two teens are accused of going into the East Liverpool River Rail Terminal on River Road and taking a riding lawn mower. Finally, on May 24, the two teens allegedly went into another building owned by A and M Towing and took a golf cart.
A 10-year-old and an 11-year-old from Wellsville were cited with setting a fire on June 11, which allegedly damaged a fence, a garage and a bush.
A 15-year-old Akron East School District teen was cited after allegedly taking a man’s watch and pair of earrings from the Salem Walmart on Aug. 2.
A 15-year-old East Liverpool boy is accused of taking a Craig MP3 player and Blue Spoke headphones from Ride Aid on Bradshaw Avenue in East Liverpool.
A 15-year-old Beaver Local girl is accused of violating her probation by leaving home without permission and failing to return until the next day.
A 17-year-old Aliquippa School District boy is accused of pushing, throwing his sister to the ground, kicking her and punching her on July 29.
A 15-year-old East Liverpool boy is accused of fighting with another teen on June 12, July 11 and July 30 at the New Beginnings Residential Treatment Center in Mahoning County where he had been placed.
A 15-year-old Beaver Local girl was cited with unruly behavior for allegedly leaving home without permission, failing to follow house rules and consuming alcohol on July 21.
A 17-year-old Beaver Local teen allegedly admitted to using marijuana on July 28 and was cited into juvenile court.
Two 17-year-old and a 16-year-old Toronto teens are accused of having marijuana on June 20.
A 12-year-old Salem boy is accused of grabbing his mother by the collar of her shirt in a choking manner on July 20.
A 17-year-old was cited with having 10 tramadol pills and seven lorazepam pills on June 7.