— The county sheriff’s office reported at 9:27 p.m. Sunday an older man slid his vehicle into a ditch on Miller Road near Grafton Road and that the car door handles ripped and entry could not be gained from the outside. Firefighters and EMS responded.


— Firefighters were called at 12:59 p.m. Monday for a gas leak in the 800 block of Jennings Avenue. The leak was found to be outside the residence in the area of the front porch. The inside of the house was checked with no issues found. Columbia Gas was notifed to respond and the fire department stood by until they arrived.

— Firefighters were called at 7:31 a.m. Sunday to the 500 block of Walnut Street for smoke coming from under a garage door. No fire or smoke was located. Steam was coming from the dryer vent.