Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | Home RSS
 
 
 

Gas leak prompts evacuation of residents

February 6, 2013

SALEM — About 15 city residents had to be evacuated from their homes in the 1300 block of South Lincoln Avenue Tuesday morning after a city utility crew dug through a gas line, causing a gas leak....

« Back to Article

 
 
sort: oldest | newest

Comments

(1)

WatchDog

Feb-06-13 7:07 PM

That's what you get for assuming. Your lucky it ended well. That could have been a tragic situation.

Good job Salem Fire Department!

0 Agrees | 0 Disagrees | Report Abuse »

Showing 1 of 1 comments
 
 

Post a Comment

You must first login before you can comment.

*Your email address:
*Password:
Remember my email address.
or
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web