Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | Home RSS
 
 
 

No injuries in mercury spill at Salem High

August 14, 2013

SALEM — No injuries were reported after Salem High School employees called the Salem Fire Department at 9:08 a.m....

« Back to Article

 
 
sort: oldest | newest

Comments

(3)

WatchDog

Aug-15-13 12:39 PM

Ya think? LOL Sorry, just poking fun at you Mtlhed.

0 Agrees | 1 Disagrees | Report Abuse »

Mtlhed

Aug-14-13 8:40 AM

Sounds about right. If just one decent sized switch breaks, the amount spilled would be about a teaspoon. It could be that several of them broke. i have a film can full of them somewhere in the house. I should probably get rid of them.

1 Agrees | 1 Disagrees | Report Abuse »

notSocialist

Aug-14-13 6:26 AM

So, how much? A teaspoon full?

0 Agrees | 2 Disagrees | Report Abuse »

Showing 3 of 3 comments
 
 

Post a Comment

You must first login before you can comment.

*Your email address:
*Password:
Remember my email address.
or
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web