- Jessica P. Leedy, 31, of Youngstown, was charged with assault for allegedly spitting in the face of Terri Green on Wednesday.
- Jameelah called Wednesday from Florida Children Services asking police to check on a 2-year-old girl staying at the Fleming House because she must be checked on every 30 days. Police went to the Fleming House but they would not tell them if the girl or the mother were there because they are not required.
- Karri at the Dollar General reported Wednesday a portable shelf stationed outside in front of the business blew off the sidewalk and struck a vehicle.
- Richard Parrish, East Lincoln Way, reported Thursday he was doing some work for his landlord when he came across someone trying to set up a fruit stand without permission.
- A resident of Maple Street reported Thursday their neighbor's garbage has been piling up on his porch and back lawn to the point where it is a problem.
- Someone reported at 3:41 a.m. Wednesday there was a suspicious person around vehicles in a driveway on Madison Drive. Police checked the area but did not find anyone.
- A Fitzpatrick Street resident reported at 7:23 a.m. Wednesday his car was entered and a can of pepper spray was taken.
- A woman reported at 9:18 a.m. Wednesday she dropped her phone in front of the NAPA Auto grate. City workers were called to remove the grate and retrieve the phone.
- A Parkview Drive woman requested police help her remove a groundhog from her property at 4:57 p.m. Wednesday.
- Someone reported at 4:58 p.m. Wednesday a homeless man was walking around in the area of state Route 7 and state Route 14 and they were concerned about his safety. Police checked the area.
- Terry Ketchum, Salem, reported at 5:46 p.m. Wednesday he struck a dog with his vehicle on state Route 14 in front of United Rentals.
- Duke and Duchess reported receiving a counterfeit 10 dollar bill at 9:12 p.m. Wednesday.