- Officers responded to a West Pershing Street home at 7:18 p.m. Friday where a resident of reported someone had broken out the front window of the residence, letting loose her dog.
- A patrolling officer observed at 12:53 a.m. Saturday that several vehicles on East Third Street between North Ellsworth Avenue and North Lincoln Avenue had been egged.
- Police responded to a domestic disturbance in the 400 block of West Third Street at 3:18 a.m. Saturday and found that a woman had allegedly struck her husband in the face several times following an argument.
PERRY TOWNSHIP REPORTS
- Scott P. Kessel Sr., 897 Heritage Lane, Salem, was cited for driving under suspension following a traffic stop at 11:54 a.m. Thursday.
- A West Pidgeon Road resident reported at 4:18 p.m. Thursday that a Chesapeake Energy representative had been at his residence after previously being asked not to return. The complainant stated that the representative told him a device was going to be placed at the end of his property and that it was not to be removed or damaged or the complainant would face federal prosecution.
- A West Perry Street resident reported at 1:13 a.m. Friday that someone had entered their apartment while they were away and removed several items.
- A resident of Country Club Lane, reported at 8:54 a.m. Friday that she heard something hit the front window of her home between 10 and 11 p.m. the prior night and then the next morning her husband found the house had been egged.