- Jerry L. Cunningham, 38, 16 School Road, Irondale, was in a tractor-trailer eastbound on state Route 39 in Yellowcreek Township at 2:10 p.m. Saturday and Duane Thornton, 47, Sixteen School Road, Wellsville, was westbound on state Route 39 and an object came off the trailer of Cunningham's vehicle and struck Thorton's vehicle. Cunningham was cited for all loads to be properly secured.
- Lori A. Marston, 44, state Route 558, Leetonia, was northbound on state Route 164 in Center Township at 10:15 a.m. Saturday and went off the right side of the road and struck a ditch, utility pole and a tree.
She was cited for failure to control and taken to Salem Hospital with non-incapacitating injuries.
- Richard D. Stelts, 52, state Route 558, Leetonia, was southbound on New Castle Road in Fairfield Township at 1 p.m. Sunday and lost control and went off the right side of the road and struck a tree. He was cited for failure to control.
-Amy C. Jackson, 60, McClain Road, Wellsville, and Todd Mitchell Jenkins, 20, Emerick Road, Kensington, were northbound on state Route 164 in Wayne Township at 11 a.m. Friday and Jenkins attempted to pass a vehicle behind Jackson and Jackson was attempting to turn left into a gravel pull off and Jenkins struck her vehicle.
- Tina M. Schafer, 40, Steubenville-Pike Road, Lisbon, was northbound on state Route 164 in Center Township at 1:15 a.m. Sunday and hit a deer.
- Joshua Conner, 35, Gonder Avenue, Canton, was eastbound on state Route 558 in Salem at 2:45 a.m. Friday and drove off the right side of the road and struck a ditch and overturned.
- Kadie Sue Burger, 16, state Route 172, Minerva, was northbound on Augusta Road in West Township at 1:16 a.m. Saturday and failed to negotiate a curve to the right and drove off the left side of the road and hit a tree.
She was cited for failure to control and taken to Alliance Hospital's emergency room with non-incapacitating injuries.