- Clyde Nicholson, 73, state Route 45, Lisbon, reported backing out of parking lot on East Pine Street and into the path of a car driven by Bridget Soliday, 15, Mardis Road, Kensington, resulting in an accident. This occurred at 3:22 p.m. Tuesday.
- Emanuele DiMartino, 45, of Rome, Italy, was cited for running a red light after he crashed into a car driven by Karen Adams, 59, Westwood Way, Lisbon, at the intersection of West Lincoln Way and Beaver Street at 4:09 p.m. Tuesday.
- Police came across a dog getting into someone's trash on Cedar Street at 8:39 a.m. Tuesday. The resident said she would clean up the trash.
- A postal worker asked an officer to check on someone who lives on Sunset Drive at 10:27 a.m. Tuesday because her mail had piled up and there were groceries sitting there. An officer checked and found the resident to be fine.
- A resident of West Lincoln Way called Tuesday because his girlfriend has taken his silverware, leaving him with only a spoon to spread the mayonnaise, but he can not use the spoon because it had been used to butter his toast. The officer called the girlfriend, who said she returned the silverware.
- A caller complained a resident of Cross Street is always revving the engine in the alley behind the house and this has been going on for a week. This call was at 9:25 p.m. Tuesday.
- A woman reported at 11 p.m. Tuesday some young adults on East Washington Street were flashing a green laser.
- A Southeast Boulevard man reported at 4:14 p.m. Tuesday that someone stole a pair of prescription eyeglasses from his bag while he was in the 1400 block of Oak Street.
- An officer responded to the Salem Community Library at 4:52 p.m. Tuesday for a report of five stolen Blu-ray and DVD movies that two individuals on separate occasions allegedly attempted to sell to a local used movie business.
- Police responded to the 300 block of Roosevelt Avenue at 7:33 p.m. Tuesday for a report of a man and woman fighting near the intersection of East Third Street. The woman stated that they had been in a verbal dispute while she was driving and that she had pulled off the roadway because she was upset.
- Police responded to a North Broadway Avenue home at 9:41 p.m. Tuesday where a woman reported receiving unwanted phone calls and text messages from a woman she knows concerning a past business transaction.
- Police responded to an Ohio Avenue home at 10:27 p.m. Tuesday where a woman reported her boyfriend struck her in the head during an argument. The boyfriend denied the allegation and agreed to leave for the night.
- An officer responded to a West State Street home at 2:09 a.m. Wednesday where a woman reported her juvenile son had not returned home after leaving at 3 p.m. Tuesday. She said he did the same thing about one month prior.
- A Woodland Avenue resident reported at 10:28 a.m. Wednesday that someone overnight had removed a camouflage ground blind from the rear porch.