- Firefighters responded at 12:45 p.m. Tuesday to a citizen complaint of open burning at 615 S. Lincoln Ave., where they found an outside rubbish and trash fire and extinguished it.
- Firefighters responded to a false alarm at the Vista Center at 12:18 a.m. Saturday. The alarm was from a malfunctioning sprinkler system.
- Firefighters responded to a false alarm at the Fleming House on Rose Drive at 6 p.m. Monday. The alarm was activated by the heat from a dryer vent.
- Firefighters responded to a minor brush fire at 10608 Stookesberry Road at 1:49 p.m. Monday. The fire started out as open burning but soon spread to where the property owners became concerned and called the fire department. Fire Chief Dave Lewton said the property owners were advised of the burning ban and received a warning, and they agreed not to do it again.