- An officer responded to a North Ellsworth Avenue home at 8:15 a.m. Friday where a resident reported his estranged girlfriend had punched him in the face and almost struck him with her car while leaving following an argument about his missing medications.
- Police responded to a two-vehicle crash at the intersection of South Lincoln and Franklin avenues at 10:40 a.m. Friday in which Jamie L. Weingart, 33, Salem, was eastbound on Franklin and entered the intersection at the same time as Debra G. Barker, 50, Berlin Center, southbound on South Lincoln. Both drivers were transported by KLG to the Salem Community Hospital with possible injuries. Neither woman was cited at the time of the crash since there were no witnesses.
- A Seventh Street resident dropped off at the police station a brown and pink diaper bag that had been found on the sidewalk in the area of East Sixth Street and North Lincoln Avenue at 3:56 p.m. Friday. The bag was placed in the lost and found box at the station.
- An officer responded to the Centennial Park Pool at 5:26 p.m. Friday where the manager claimed a male juvenile had been instigating a fight with a lifeguard by taunting, pushing and slapping him. The juvenile, having already left the pool, told the officer that he thought they were just fooling around. He was told to stay away from the pool for the remainder of summer.
- A woman at the Centennial Park Pool told an officer at 5:45 p.m. Friday that a male juvenile had been harassing her juvenile daughter against the daughter's wishes. The boy was told to stop.
- Ryan B. Gamble, 46390 Mill St., Rogers, was cited for operating a vehicle intoxicated following a traffic stop at 2:37 a.m. Saturday.
- A North Lincoln Avenue resident reported at 8:13 a.m. Saturday that someone forcibly entered her vehicle overnight, taking approximately $5 in change.