Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | Home RSS


September 7, 2012
Salem News


- Firefighters were called at 6:41 a.m. Wednesday to Giant Eagle, 2401 E. State St., for an electrical fire in the kitchen area. The fire was out when firefighters arrived and it was determined the fire started in the electrical module of a water system. The electric and water to the system were shut off. Damages were estimated at $2,500.



I am looking for:
News, Blogs & Events Web