- An officer responded to a Continental Drive apartment at 6 p.m. Friday for a report of telephone harassment in which the resident claimed to be receiving menacing threats from an unknown caller.
- Eduardo Mateo, 18, and Domingo Pedro Juan, 18, both of 668 East Third St., Salem, were arrested for underage consumption after police responded to their home at 1:26 a.m. Saturday where their mother reported they were fighting. Juan was also charged with obstruction of official business after he fled the home on foot and was detained in an alley behind the home.
- Police responded to a report of possible gunshots in the 500 block of East Fourth Street but were unable to find anything suspicious.
- Police responded to a Prospect Street apartment complex at 12:27 p.m. Tuesday for a report of a sexual predator inside the building. The convicted sexual predator from Washingtonville was issued a trespassing noticed and warned not to return to the building.
- A Benton Road man reported at 11:43 p.m. Wednesday that he had received several threatening text messages from a man he knows.
- Police investigated a burglary in the 1100 block of Stewart Road at 4:43 p.m. Thursday. Entry was reportedly gained through an opened window.
- A 36000 block Butcher Road resident reported at 6:10 p.m. Wednesday that he and his wife discovered $2,200 worth of jewelry and 15 silver and half dollars missing from the house and later discovered two 5-gallon gas cans missing.