\- A Lower Elkton Road, Columbiana, man reported at 10:19 a.m. Wednesday his 14-year-old son had been gone for more than 24 hours. The boy is currently serving a five-day school suspension from Crestview.
- East Palestine police relayed a report of suspicious activity at Rollerena Auto, state Route 14, East Palestine, at 11:17 p.m. Tuesday. Deputies found a car jacked up in the parking lot with three wheels removed, but still sitting near the vehicle. One lug nut had been removed from the fourth wheel. Someone from the business was called to place the wheels inside.
- An East North Avenue, East Palestine, woman reported at 8:51 a.m. Tuesday she found bruises and welts on her children, ages 4 and 3, when they visited. She returned her children to their father's home after speaking with someone from the Help Hotline.
- Following a report of a recklessly driven vehicle on West Wilson Street in Salem at 5:42 p.m. Tuesday a deputy stopped the vehicle on South Broadway at East Perry for a stop sign violation. The driver, Phillip A. Brandle, East Perry Street, Salem, was cited with driving under suspension and a stop sign violation. The passenger, who did not have a valid license, decided to take the vehicle and drove it over a curb at East Perry and South Lincoln. Charles A. Sine, North Lincoln Avenue, Salem, was cited with driving under suspension and reckless operation.
- The Southern Local high school principal reported at 1:53 p.m. Monday a 13-year-old student threatened another student with a knife at the bus stop. The boy claimed he threw the knife down before getting onto the bus and left it there. The boy was suspended from school.
- A Center Road, Lisbon, woman reported at 8:22 a.m. Monday several vehicles were parked along her roadway. The township has a resolution banning parking on the east and west side of the road and the right of way. Deputies issued four written warnings for vehicles on Center and another two warnings for vehicles on Brookfield Avenue.