- An officer was dispatched at 8:41 a.m. Thursday to an attempted breaking and entering at Salem Oil on Prospect Street, learning the attempted break-in occurred at the corner building in the 500 block of Newgarden Avenue. The owner reported someone climbed on a van parked close to the building an attempted to gain entry through a window. The window was broken, but it did not appear that entry was gained.
- Police were called at 1:02 p.m. Wednesday about a man being in the street and very irate. He was located at East State Street and Vine Avenue and said he was just upset because his DVR keeps recording C-Span every afternoon and he doesn't want it to. He walked to where the Time Warner officer used to be to speak to them and found out it was closed. He was advised to keep his emotions under control.
- John Mellott, Maple Street Extension, called for an officer because he was having problems with Richard Parrish at 10:10 a.m. Wednesday. Parrish was in the process of moving out and was arguing with Mellott.
- Dan Downard reported seeing a young child walking alone along state Route 154 at 3:35 p.m. Wednesday.
- Sandy from the county Counseling Center reported Wednesday afternoon they wanted an officer to stand by while a patient was being transported for further mental evaluation.
- Steve George, East Lincoln Way, reported Wednesday his neighbor was blowing his leaves onto his property.
- Justin Duffy reported at 1:31 a.m. Thursday someone told him they just witnessed another person take a dirt bike out of a garage on Maple Street.
- A caller complained about a dog barking most of the night on Sherman Street at 2 a.m. Thursday.
- Steve Martin, Sherman Street, reported at 2:07 a.m. Thursday his sister just had someone try to enter her bedroom through a window and then saw two people running through the yard.
- Firestone Tire reported at 9 a.m. Wednesday eight tires were stolen.
- A woman reported at 12:28 p.m. Wednesday she received a counterfeit $20 last week from First National Bank.
- Someone reported at 1:34 p.m. Wednesday a truck was stuck at the railroad tracks on Pittsburgh Street. Police found the truck stuck in the gravel parking lot near the tracks and a railroad employee helped move the vehicle away from the tracks with a backhoe.
- At 9:17 p.m. Wednesday, Sara Tipton, 82, Village Court, reported she had been in a vehicle accident and hit a few things at a Village Court home. According to the report, Tipton was pulling into the garage and mistakenly stepped on the gas and not the brake and struck an unoccupied vehicle parked inside, causing damage to the vehicle and the garage.