- Craig Nagy called at 1:49 a.m. Sunday to say he came across a possible drunk driver in a black Jetta heading east into Lisbon on U.S. Route 30 after almost being run off the road. Police caught up with the driver, Rhonda M. Flory, on East Washington Street. Flory, 45, of Morton street, Lisbon, was cited for OVI and reckless operation based on what they observed.
- A caller reported a fight involving about six youths was going on behind the apartment complex on East Chestnut Street at 1:36 a.m. Sunday. Police found several people milling around outside and talking very loud, and they were advised to leave or they would be charged.
- Police responded to the 500 block of South Broadway Avenue at 12:47 a.m. Sunday after an employee called about two men harassing the customers. They were advised to leave and police offered to provide them a ride home but they refused.
- Police responded to the 1200 block of East 14th Street at 12:54 a.m. Sunday for a domestic situation where a husband and wife had been arguing. The husband left for the evening.
- A female complainant wanted her ex-boyfriend to leave her residence in the 400 block of Franklin Avenue at 2:46 a.m. Sunday after he harassed her and was inside her vehicle. He was gone when police arrived and they were unable to locate him.
- A woman was sleeping behind the wheel of a running vehicle in the parking lot in the 2800 block of East State Street at 3:09 a.m. and was reported to be possibly intoxicated. She was not intoxicated and possibly had medical issues but didn't want an ambulance and a family member came and got her.
- Police responded to the 500 block of South Lincoln Avenue at 10:01 p.m. Saturday where a man slipped on an icy curb lacerating his head after striking the ground. He was transported to the hospital.
- Police responded to the 900 block of East State Street at 9:49 p.m. Saturday where a man known to police stated he was chased by another man. Officers spoke to the other person who said the complainant stole $100 from him. He was advised of the options and both were told to stay away from each other.
- Police received drug paraphernalia dropped off by and anonymous person at 9:26 p.m. Saturday. The items, hypodermic needles, a metal pipe and spoon had been found in Mahoning County.
- Police responded to the Vittle Village in the 200 block of South Lincoln Avenue at 2:11 p.m. Saturday for a shoplifting report regarding donuts. Michael F. Lewis, lka 321 Caldwell Road, Salem, matched the description and was located in the parking with powdered sugar on his face. He was taken into custody and transported to the county jail.
- Police responded to the 800 block of West Pershing Street at 1:08 p.m. Saturday where the complainant advised he filed a temporary restraining order against a man and received a threatening text message from him. The complainant didn't know if the man had been served with the restraining order.
- Police responded to the 1400 block of West Pine Lake Road at 12:55 p.m. Saturday at the request of Perry Township police regarding an unresponsive child who was transported to the hospital by ambulance.