Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Firefighters warn of carbon monoxide

January 14, 2013
MARY ANN GREIER - Staff Writer (mgreier@salemnews.net) , Salem News

SALEM - City firefighters said residents need to be prepared with a working carbon monoxide detector, especially this time of year with furnaces and fireplaces producing heat and vehicles being warmed up.

 
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web