Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

SALEM FIRE

January 25, 2013
Salem News

- Firefighters responded to Sanor Insurance, 620 Columbia St., after receiving a call at 2:09 p.m. Wednesday for an odor of smoke. Upon investigation, a malfunctioning fan motor was found and the business was advised to contact their HVAC company to service the unit. The owner was also told to shut the fan off on the thermostat and leave it off until repaired.

 
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web