- Samantha A. Bass, Rogers, vs., Michael A. Bass, Killeen, Texas, divorce sought.
- Melissa and Carlton Mosser, Chester, W.Va., vs. Rite Aid Corp., et al., excess of $25,000 sought for alleged injuries from fall in a parking lot in East Liverpool on Feb. 8, 2011.
- Northern Hancock Bank vs. Scott D. Shreve, et al., foreclosure sought for property on Lisbon Street, East Liverpool.
- Bettina K. Leake, Lisbon, vs. Randall L. Wutrick, East Rochester, and the - Columbiana County Commissioners, excess of $25,000 sought for alleged injuries from rear-end traffic crash on May 22, 2009 on state Route 154 at the state Route 11 ramp.
- MorEquity Inc. vs. Eric and Amy Tyger, et al., foreclosure sought for property on Fairfield Avenue, Columbiana.
- JPMorgan Chase Bank vs. Wade and Jewelene McCoy, et al., foreclosure sought for property on U.S. Route 30, Hanoverton.
- Wells Fargo Bank vs. David Allen Snyder, et al., property withdrawn from sheriff's sale.
- David J. Eversole vs. Joanne Zarlinga, et al., case settled and dismissed.
- Bank of America vs. Timothy W. Anderson, et al., foreclosure ordered for property on 12CV615
- Craig Young, et al., vs. Matthew T. Lemley, et al., defendant filed bankruptcy, case on hold.
- Nicholas Financial Inc. vs. Douglas Bettis, defendant ordered to pay plaintiff $2,879 plus interest.
- Thunderbolt Holdings LTD. vs. Kathleen K. Fletcher, Salem, defendant ordered to pay plaintiff $33,516 plus interest.
- Memo Money Order Co. Inc. vs. Fadi A. Mourra, et al., defendant ordered to pay $62,177 plus interest to plaintiff.
- Sharon A. Flores, Salem, vs. Frank A. Flores, Boardman, motions dismissed.
- Casey D. Timmins, Salem, vs. Thaddeus M. Timmins, Darlington, Pa., case dismissed.
- Columbiana County Treasurer vs. Curtis Wayne Markins, et al., foreclosure ordered for property on Main Street, Minerva.
- Columbiana County Treasurer vs. Randy D. Morrell, et al., foreclosure ordered for property on Wood Alley, East Liverpool.
Joseph L. Marhefka III, 35, East Rochester, youth leader, and Christie M. Maines, 27, East Rochester, youth leader.
Jeremy W. Travis, 19, New Waterford, Army, and Ashley N. Hicks, 20, New Waterford, unemployed.
Erick C. Collins, 27, East Liverpool, cable technician, and Terri J. Bailey, 30, East Liverpool, unemployed.