- Wells Fargo Bank vs. Kathleen L. Eldredge, et al., foreclosure sought for property on McDonald Street, East Liverpool.
Norma Calvin, Lisbon, vs. Heidi Flynn, et al., $8,667 plus interest sought for alleged debt owed for a loan issued to cover the cost of the defendants' mother's funeral.
- Dale Zeitler, Columbiana, vs. JaSar Recycling, Inc., et al., appeal sought of workers' compensation decision.
- HSBC Mortgage Services Inc. vs. Carmen and Linda Chick, et al., foreclosure sought for property on Clarkson Road, Rogers.
- Ashley N. Holbrook, Salem, vs. Travis M. Holbrook, Youngstown, divorce sought.
- Jennifer Betz, East Liverpool, vs. John Betz, Lisbon, divorce sought.
- JPMorgan Chase Bank vs. John T. Brown Jr., et al., property withdrawn from sheriff's sale.
- CitiMortgage Inc. vs. Michael B. Lewis, et al., property withdrawn from sheriff's sale.
- U.S. Bank National Association vs. Paul C. Sawhill, et al., property withdrawn from sheriff's sale.
- PNC Bank vs. George Matheson, et al., foreclosure ordered for property on 16 School Road, Wellsville.
- Grange Mutual Casualty Co. vs. David J. Ingledue, defendant ordered to pay plaintiff $5,247 plus interest.
- Columbiana County Treasurer vs. Brenda Spencer, foreclosure ordered for property on Mill Street, Salineville.
- Nathan J. Aldrich, East Liverpool, and Brooke A. Aldrich, East Liverpool, dissolution granted.
- Joshua David Hamilton, 24, Salem, welder, and Reyna Lujan, 25, Salem, stay at home mom.
- Christopher C. Tolley, 42, Hanoverton, automobile technician, and Robin E. Kelly, 50, homemaker.
- Jeremiah Alan Peterson, 28, Salineville, diesel mechanic, and Shanna M. Miller, 26, Salineville, dairy farmer.