- Richard C. Brendlinger, 40, Bandy Road, Homeworth, was northbound on state Route 170 in Unity Township at 9:50 a.m. Feb. 7 and overturned in the road, slid off the left side and struck an embankment. He was cited for failure to control and taken to St. Elizabeth Hospital with incapacitating injuries.
- Kourtney D.I. Wright, 21, Alliance, was northbound on Mahoning Avenue in Knox Township at 1:25 a.m. Feb. 8 and went off the right side into a pipe. She was cited for failure to control, OVI and driving under suspension.
Anthony R. Dechiara, 26, Deland, Fla., was northbound on Main Street in Unity Township at 3:15 p.m. Feb. 9 and attempted to make a right turn onto Padgett Road and slid through the intersection and went off the north edge into a guardrail. He was cited for failure to control and taken to Salem Hospital with non-incapacitating injuries.
- Sara Jo Richardson, 25, U.S. 30 East Rochester, was westbound on U.S. 30 in West Township at 6:11 p.m. Monday and went off the right side into a tree and a yard. She was cited for failure to control.
- Brittany Hacker, 19, Jimtown Road, East Palestine, was westbound on state Route 14 in Unity Township at 4:25 p.m. Monday and reportedly swerved to avoid hitting another vehicle and drove into a ditch. She was cited for failure to control.
- Ashley M. Adams, 21, Winona Road, Salem, and Michael J. Perry, 20, Clover Road NE, Salineville, were southbound on state Route 9 in Hanover Township at 5:15 p.m. Monday and Perry slowed and came to a stop for a vehicle in front of him that was turning left and was struck from behind by Adams. She was cited for assured clear distance ahead.
- Casey J. Martin, 34, Desellem Road, Lisbon, was northbound on Elkton Road in Elkrun Township at 7:10 p.m. Sunday and went off the left side into an embankment and overturned. Martin was cited for failure to control.
- Brian T. Nichols, 34, Walnut Street, Leetonia, and Donnie J. Sauerwein, 53, Columbiana-Waterford Road, Columbiana, were eastbound on state Route 344 in Fairfield Township at 2:40 p.m. Monday and Nichols slowed to make a right turn into a private drive and was struck by Sauerwein. Sauerwein was cited for assured clear distance ahead.
- Janice S. Yanek, 59, West Pigeon Road, Salem, was northbound on state Route 45 in Lisbon at 8:37 p.m. Sunday and hit a deer.
- Possible charges remain pending for the Jan. 28 accident in which Kyle D. Thrasher, 32, Youngstown, was eastbound on state Route 517 in Elkrun Township at 9:41 a.m. and went left of center and struck Charity N. Robertshaw, 27, Youngstown, who was in the westbound lane. Thrasher was taken to St. Elizabeth Hospital with incapacitating injuries and remains in their care. Robertshaw was taken to St. Elizabeth Hospital with non-incapacitating injuries and was later released.