Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | Home RSS
 
 
 

LISBON FIRE

March 2, 2013
Salem News

- Firefighters responded to a grease fire in the kitchen of a rental home at 317 E. Washington St., at 3:50 p.m. Thursday. Fire Chief David Lewton said the fire was confined to the grease, which was being heated to make french fries, although there was some damage.

- The fire department responded to a report of a telephone lines hanging down on state Route 172 near Furnace Road at 2 p.m. Thursday.

 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web