Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Facebook | Twitter | Home RSS
 
 
 

SALEM FIRE

March 6, 2013
Salem News

- Firefighters were called at 2:33 p.m. Monday to the 400 block of Morgan Court where an odor of natural gas was reported in a house. It was determined the pilot light was out due to human error. The pilot light was lit and the firefighters left.

- A resident in the 700 block of Franklin Avenue called at 11:06 a.m. Monday to report an activated carbon monoxide detector. Firefighters monitored the air and found no hazard. Upon further investigation, a hole was discovered in the exhaust for the hot water tank. The gas was shut off to the hot water tank and the resident was told to contact his landlord.

 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web