- COLUMBIANA - Super Bingo Sunday begins at 2 p.m. April 7 at St. Jude Parish hall, 180 Seventh St. Doors open at 12:30 p.m. for early seating.
A $25 donation entitles players to a free dauber, cards for all regular games, and unlimited coffee and pop. Specials are sold separately.
A total of $3,400 in cash prizes will be awarded to winners, including a $1,000 guaranteed coverall. Lunch and baked goods will be available for purchase.
- SALEM - Dr. Leeland Crotts will speak at 11 a.m. Sunday at the Baptist Church. Dr. Crotts is the president of the Baptists for Israel Institute.
He returned from Jerusalem a few months ago where teams of young people from the institute work.
- SALEM - The Banquet in Salem will be served from 5 to 7 p.m. Monday at the Memorial Building. Next week's sponsor is the First Presbyterian Church.
The menu offers potato soup, chicken and noodles, mashed potatoes and gravy, green bean almondine, salad, fresh fruit and vegetables and assorted pies. Additional sponsors are needed. For more information call Patty Colian at 330-831-2169.
- SALEM - A "Volunteer Fair" is scheduled from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. April 21 at Emmanuel Lutheran Church. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet with representatives from organizations that are looking for volunteers.
The event offers free refreshments, face painting, prizes, give-a-ways, and everyone receives a free ticket to win one of many baskets from the basket raffle. For more information call Angela McCoy, director of youth and family ministry, at 330-332-5042 Ext. 103.
- LISBON - A wild game dinner will be served at 6 p.m. April 13 in the Family Life Center at the Trinity Friends Church, 33937 U.S. Route 30. Regular food will also be served.
Cost is $10 for adults $5 for children and free for under 5. Doors open at 5 p.m. There also will be a silent auction, give-a-ways, a mount contest and live music. Tickets are available at 330-424-9204 or 234-564-5489 or at door.
- NORTH BENTON - An all-you-can-eat breakfast will be served from 7:30 to 11 a.m. April 13 at North Benton Presbyterian Church. Cost is $6.50 for adults and $3.50 for children ages 6 to 12. The public is invited.
- NORTH LIMA - Calvary United Methodist Church will host its monthly drive-thru chicken dinner from 3:30 to 6 p.m. April 11, or until sold out.
Dinners include a stuffed chicken breast, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans and a brownie. Cost is $6. The church is located at 12062 South Ave. Ext. A portion of each month's proceeds is given to missions.
In an effort to help families, the church will have a clothing giveaway from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. April 19 and 9 a.m. to noon April 20. For more information call 330-549-2588.
- YOUNGSTOWN The "Catch the Vision" Women's Rally in the Valley will be held from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. April 20 at the Victory Christian Center.
Cost is $15 per person. Registration begins at 8 a.m.
Speakers include Pat Sciaretta, director of social services of the Rescue Mission of Mahoning Valley; Tia Ciferno, executive director at Bella Women's Center and owner of Draw Near Ministries; Melanie Miller, Mrs. Ohio America 2011, Mrs. America/World, youth ministries director at the Salvation Army Ray and Joan Kroc Corps Community Center; Pastor Kathie Thomas, lead pastor with David Thomas of Victory Christian Center; Sonja Williams, outcome specialist and wife of former Youngstown Mayor Jay Williams; and Allison Thomas, former youth worship leader and current worship leader at Victory Christian Center.
For more information contact Judy Nelson at 330-482-9263 or Mary Ann Dickson at email@example.com.