- Huntington National Bank vs. Holly Development Construction Wellsville, et al. foreclosure sought for property on Main Street, Wellsville.
- John W. Ingledue Jr., Salem, vs. Tabetha M. Frantz, Salem, excess of $25,000 sought for alleged injuries from traffic crash on May 4, 2011 on East Pidgeon Road near the intersection of South Lincoln Avenue, Salem.
- HSBC Bank U.S.A. vs. Jennifer and Scott French, et al., foreclosure sought for property on Wyoming Avenue, East Liverpool.
- State Farm Mutual vs. James T. Cheeks Jr., et al., $19,534 plus additional money to be determined for personal injuries to be determined from traffic crash on April 20, 2011.
- Bank of New York Mellon vs. Brad S. Luxeuil, et al., foreclosure sought for property on Washington St., Washingtonville.
- Salem Community Hospital vs. Benjamin Brown, case dismissed.
- Bank of America vs. Carole (now deceased) and Donald E. Byers Sr., et al., property withdrawn from sheriff's sale.
- Chowder Gas Storage Facility LLC vs. Ohio Buckeye Energy LLC, et al., Blair Group and Ohio Buckeye Energy have reached mutual settlement, Chowder Gas Storage Facility and Blair Group stipulate to a dismissal of all claims between them, Chowder Gas Storage Facility and Ohio Buckeye Energy, stipulate to a dismissal of all claims between them.
- JPMorgan Chase Bank vs. Charles R. Beverly, et al., defendant filed bankruptcy, case on hold.
- Bank of America vs. James E. Parke, et al., sheriff's sale canceled.
- Home Savings and Loan vs. Salem Chiropractic Inc., et al., $42,406 plus interest sought for alleged debt owed.
- Everbank vs. Julie K. Dean, et al., Dean filed bankruptcy, case on hold.
- Bank of America vs. Mark and Nina Chestnut, et al., case dismissed.
- Northern Hancock Bank vs. Michael Brown, et al., case dismissed.
- JPMorgan Chase Bank vs. Julie L. Temple, et al., case dismissed.
- Christopher D. Baird, Lowellville, and Brandy L. Baird, Washingtonville, dissolution granted.
Aaron Michael Durk, 28, Lisbon, packer, and Megan Christine Sevek, 27, Lisbon, grinder.
Thomas A. Wire, 25, Youngstown, policeman, and Katelynn M. Orr, 19, Leetonia, server.