- Police responded to the 300 block of Ohio Avenue at 1:46 a.m. Friday for a noise complaint and learned that a boyfriend and girlfriend had argued but everything was OK. They were advised to keep the noise down.
- Police responded to the 500 block of Walnut Street at 6:36 a.m. Friday for a domestic situation with a brother and sister who had been causing problems and who gone when police arrived.
- Police responded to the 2800 block of East State Street at 3:10 a.m. Friday where several occupants reportedly urinated in the parking lot and left heading eastbound. Police were unable to locate the vehicle.
- Police responded to the 500 block of Walnut Street at 6:47 a.m. Friday where the complainant found a syringe in his shrubs. Police took it to the department for disposal.
- A juvenile on a dirt bike was reported in the 300 block of North Lincoln Avenue at 4:45 p.m. Thursday. Police were unable to locate the person.
- A complainant in the 400 block of West 4th Street advised police at 4:51 p.m. that a cell phone was taken by a known person. Police spoke to the person and advised him of the consequences and he said he would return it.
- Police advised a juvenile on an electric scooter on Franklin Avenue near Summit St. to not ride it in the street at 5:09 p.m. Thursday.
Police responded to Carbon Street and South Lincoln Avenue at 5:19 p.m. Thursday for a two-vehicle accident. A car operated by Michael Smith, 345 E. Chestnut St., Lisbon, was stopped on Carbon St. and was struck by the vehicle operated by Troy G. Hightland, 622 Park Ave., Salem who will be cited for ACDA, driving under suspension and leaving the scene.
- Police responded to the 500 block of East Perry Street at on Thursday where the mother reported her juvenile daughter left without permission. She was advised of the options and the daughter's name was entered into LEADS.
- Police responded to the Centennial Park near Maple Street at 9:17 p.m. and called firefighters to extinguish a trash barrel fire that reportedly damaged the siding and electrical connection into the building.
- Police observed fresh graffiti on the restroom on Court Drive in Centennial Park at 10:18 a.m. Thursday.
- Police responded to a report of a shoplifter at the Save A Lot at 11:20 a.m. Thursday. An East Liverpool woman was accused of trying to shoplift a block of cheese, Kit Kat candy bar and bag of pepperoni, but the manager declined to press charges since she agreed to pay for the items. The woman was banned from the store.
-A caller asked for an officer to speak with juveniles at the basketball court about using bad language. The call was at 3:39 p.m. Thursday, and another call about bad language at the court was received at 8 p.m.
- Police were called to the Save A Lot at 6:42 p.m. Thursday in regard to shoplifter who got away with meat shoved down his pants.
-A resident reported she was at the high school at 11:15 a.m. Friday to pick up her son when a student she knows peeled out in front of her, throwing rocks and dirt all over her vehicle and even into her open window, striking her. The officer spoke with school officials, who were aware of the incident.