- A McCormick Run Road, Salineville, resident reported at 9 a.m. Saturday a woamn drove through their yard and into their field in a black SUV and requested a deputy speak with her. The woman told the deputy she was only trying out her four-wheel drive in the SUV and would stay off the complainant's property.
- A Guy Road, Lisbon, residnet reported at 9:57 a.m. Sunday someone sealed his mailbox with duct tape and he was afraid to open it. A deputy checked the mailbox and found no other signs it had been tampered with, and then cut the duct tape. Nothing was inside and the mailbox was not permanently damaged.
- Someone reported at 1:15 p.m. Sunday a possible domestic was taking place at a Bayard Road, Minerva home. A deputy spoke with a man and woman who said there were no problems and the caller probably heard the woman yelling for their dog that had gotten out.
- A U.S. Route 30 resident reported at 2:17 p.m. Sunday a domestic had occurred at another Route 30 home. A deputy spoke with two men at the home, one of whom said the other was "acting out" because he could not get his way. The deputy spoke with the other man who said he was angry and that was why they started arguing. He also said a bandage on his arm was from him attempting to harm himself on purpose. He was taken by EMS to Salem Community Hospital for evaluation and the other man declined to press charges.
- A Walnut Street, Washingtonville, resident reported at 12:12 a.m. Saturday a suspicious vehicle was parked at the K9 Club on Walnut Street. A deputy spoke with the driver who said he was from Cleveland and in town for a dog show in the morning and he was there early catching some sleep with his dog.
- A deputy conducted a welfare check on a Leslie Road, Lisbon, woman at 2:22 a.m. Saturday at the request of a Jefferson Street man who was concerned because she was said to be ill and was not responding to the friend's calls. The deputy checked the home and was unable to find the woman, although she was later found inside after she had called the sheriff's office thinking someone was burglarizing her home.
- A Leetonia Road, Leetonia, resident reported at 6:33 p.m. Saturday someone who lives near his rental property on Votaw Drive told him someone has been parking in the driveway without permission.
A Walnut Street, Rogers, resident reported at 6:10 p.m. Saturday a man was on the porch of her home acting "out of control" and in need of medical attention. The man was taken by ambulance to an area hospital without incident.
- A Grant Street, Lisbon, resident reported at 6:35 p.m. Saturday boys were riding four-wheelers on the road and threw gravel onto her car. A deputy spoke with the boys who said they would not ride on the road anymore. They were also warned to leave the resident alone.